Jhanak Jhanak Written Update and Discussions Thread No 16. - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Gonna skip the episode today after reading all the heart pouring from you all forumers..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

You girls too,chalo2,come out from Ani bedroom,pull Jhanak out too...step backward and close the bedroom door.Dun poke nose on other people bedroom business๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.Not good๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Slowly we should walk out from Basu house,who know,Jhanak will follow us too..girls power๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™just jokes to cheer the burning emotion here..

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha.. mu old rant..I will take face value...

Ani loves Arshi..thatoo pagaloki taraha.

+1 smiley36

Word Count: 1

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

for us the day has just begun๐Ÿฅน

mood will be off smiley19

phibi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow...I was looking to post a few mins before but thread 16 was not there. and in a few mins 6 pages smiley40..i am so frustrated with this current track couldn't hold myself back from writing the post ( I have tons of work to do now ... and i am here writing my irritation.smiley2) but thought to share my feelings..made a separate post but reposting it here

Initially, all characters the way they are portrayed were justifying their roles but now I don't know what happens to Ani and Jhanak....smiley7

whatever misunderstanding is happening now, if that incident had happened in the initial days of the serial we could understand Ani's reason...but now..... no way, after sharing so much time, they both understand each other, care about each other ( Hospital scenes) knowing Tejas's nature, that whole marriage drama... jhanak refused to marry...he convinced her (kind of forced her) to stay in his house...She stayed back..( he asked --why did you agree to stay... such dialog..showed Ani knew why Jhanak stayed back....smiley6

And after all of this...........he just saw Aditya in Jhanak's room and he got mad, and misunderstood Jhanak...on top of that ...worst humiliating speech.smiley15...A person who knows you can not blame you at that low level..smiley7.Ani was always showed very sorted, kind-hearted, and strong person...and now their whole character has changed, he might be jealous but this reaction was not expected

Here comes our Jhanak--smiley3 Trying to preserve her self-respect....comes back to Ani's house, and becomes The maid again....

What Sristhi did for her and everyone supported her in Tejas marriage fiasco...Still, jhanak says..meri didi ki shadi hai..I will come for Ashirvad rasam....what the....??smiley3

don't know what the writers are thinking...i really don't want to spoil the show but looks like it's going to besmiley6

They should have shown the misunderstanding track differently which can match the characters...

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Donโ€™t you want to know more about bipashaโ€™s obsession with the โ€˜honeymoonโ€™ word??๐Ÿ˜œ

Word Count: 0

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Sheโ€™ll draw money and gift them something for the ashirwad! Paagal ladki! As if it will do any good!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

positive thinking ledu Mayuri.. if u dare again watch that part alone.. it looks as though he wants emote properly when he says these things to J..๐Ÿ˜›
Kani Arshi is more than satisfied with this half baked romance๐Ÿ˜›

J is not fully convinced as she knows that her husband is a better actor than her so she kept on watching till the end to validate but then it became unbearable for her so she knocked thinking Ani would stop๐Ÿ˜œ But she miscalculated ๐Ÿ˜œ

once he saw her he became more over dramatic smiley39 smiley7 & hugging Arshi tightly smiley39 after she left & remembering all Jโ€™s dhoka smiley39smiley39 .. heโ€™s having his own assumptions smiley39smiley39
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

lol funny episode today

Both Ani n Jhanak wearing short sleeves to show off their yellow dhaagas

Ani forcibly making Jhanak jealous which is not going well

Evil gang spent too much time discussing never happening honeymoon just to keep the jealousy thing going on

finally Arshi spots the yellow dhaaga n asks them.

Liar hero will smoothly lie to get out of it - coincidence maybe

Precap - sad, very sad ๐Ÿ˜ข

Edited by Starship1 - 5 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tellyme

Ani broke my patience level today. The way he shouted at Jhanak on the table and insulted her. Has he kept her so that he can show her all male ego which is gone in front of Arshi. Yeh kaise help hai.. that you keep a person at your home and make her work day night at your home, you family says left right to her an you use her as punching bag to take out your anger.

Not done. Jhanak, poor girl already accepted that she does not have self respect because she is staying in his house and listening to all BS.

And in precap, the way he throws paper on her face, not done. He himself does not treat her any good. Bas paise ke joor pe show off being good by buying gifts and clothes. All your gift and clothes makes no sense when you trat her like this trash.

Jhanak - we say that she is stying in his house so she does not have self respect. even I was saying so. But she has no one in life and thus a girl who have no where is scared to go anywhere. This place was torturous but was also a safe abode, TILL NOW!!! That is the reason she was taking all the shit. We have to see her from a lone girl in this whole wide world.

Not only for herself but she was also staying there because she respected Ani. She did not like to disresect his words and to keep his words she was stying here.

But now Ani has crossed all limits. i think will go now and that is why she asked for money. She will repay him and go with all due respect. She should because Ani has gone limitless in his BATAMIZEE.

How could he throw paper on her face like that. Ohhh man, I can feel for that girl.How much a girl who lost her Mom is bearing and it hurts more because now she is getting it from the person who was her only relief.smiley19

Ani has low EQ. He is really going to have to work hard with the way he is breaking Jhanak's heart into a million pieces...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I feel like makers of this show are fans of โ€œGame of Thrownsโ€

Had episode me 60 watt ka zataka de de kar mar rahe hai Hume !

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ab trp decline hga to aqal aygy inko....

How inhumane these people are? Talking about hm plans infront of an orphan girl is extremely awful.

So heart-wrenching to watch!!! Now, I am certain that when ani will get to know abt the good stuff Jhanak did for her along with the clearing of misunderstanding than he'll gonna taste the essence of his own medicine.

And his love will definitely going to be crazy like deewangi etc...per abhi to hmey torture milraha hn bs dekhny ko.....