DNA testing,

childbirth,

rituals,

marriage,

emotional intelligence,

divine intervention,

I as a viewer of your show Jhanak

have been feeling like quitting your show one million times already

Your choice to prioritize regressive tracks humiliating A Married Man and His Wife, making them hate each other in a unredeemable way.

I don’t understand what you are trying to achieve by portraying such a hateful relationship as Jhanak and Aniruddh have in this so called family show.

Your show looks more like horror thriller rather than a family show.

Please remember your content is being watched by young generation.

Please bring back good story that reinforces family and marital values.

I believe you are capable of redemption as you showed us a captivating story for 230 episodes

Also, sorry but Jhanak should know better than sleeping with Ani knowing he is verbally committed to her cousin (though Jhanak was married to him at the time). In addition, he had high fever and was hallucinating while being awake. How come you guys take such creative liberty while showing this kind of sexual behavior from your female lead? It shows Jhanak not as a victim but a traitor to her cousin sister and to her core moral values that she was holding on to from the beginning of the show.

Hope you guys can read and reflect on what you are doing and which messages you are sending to your audience.

If you don’t care about your own show,

THEN NO ONE WILL

Exactly,I could see jhanak only as a traitor and everything Basu family calling her .she is nothing more or nothing less ...thats the reason I quit watching the show..the day they consummated and the day she banged Ani's door with stupid pregnancy,all proves me only one thing...she is a characterless female lead..thats all
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Exactly,I could see jhanak only as a traitor and everything Basu family calling her .she is nothing more or nothing less ...thats the reason I quit watching the show..the day they consummated and the day she banged Ani's door with stupid pregnancy,all proves me only one thing...she is a characterless female lead..thats all

Yes... viewers must keep protesting against such degradation of lead characters. Atleast with severe protest from viewers, makers closed the pregnancy track..but by then the damage has been done...now that they have shown Ani getting clarity that he loves J only, he must force J to support him in declaring their mutual feelings for each other to the family and Arshi..J must own up to her feelings and deeds...she is again talking all rubbish...once he will be fine she will leave him again to let him suffer alone with his family and Arshi...this must not go on..if Ani is bashed for not remaining loyal to Arshi, J is no less..she is even worse..still talking nonsense...ek baar Sirjee thik hojaye unko aap ko (Arshi ko) saup dungi!!! Is he a toy!!

We must not stop showing our displeasure with the CAs of the leads and portrayal of illegal status of their relationship... atleast makers should clearly show that Runak marriage is not annulled...the leads deserve some respect from audience and not CA..

Edited by Dibya_C - 11 days ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes... viewers must keep protesting against such degradation of lead characters. Atleast with severe protest from viewers, makers closed the pregnancy track..but by then the damage has been done...now that they have shown Ani getting clarity that he loves J only, he must force J to support him in declaring their mutual feelings for each other to the family and Arshi..J must own up to her feelings and deeds...she is again talking all rubbish...once he will be fine she will leave him again to let him suffer alone with his family and Arshi...this must not go on..if Ani is bashed for not remaining loyal to Arshi, J is no less..she is even worse..still talking nonsense...ek baar Sirjee thik hojaye unko aap ko (Arshi ko) saup dungi!!! Is he a toy!!

We must not stop showing our displeasure with the CAs of the leads and portrayal of illegal status of their relationship... atleast makers should clearly show that Runak marriage is not annulled...the leads deserve some respect from audience and not CA..

see morality stands tall before anything. Not only this show,anything you watch in ITV, either they promote such nonsense family dramas with polygamy or they spin the tale of epics into some super natural shows and do complete damage to our root system and values. I see this is spreading fast down the south too.

There were times with refreshing concepts which are no where found. It's boring,just boring.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

see morality stands tall before anything. Not only this show,anything you watch in ITV, either they promote such nonsense family dramas with polygamy or they spin the tale of epics into some super natural shows and do complete damage to our root system and values. I see this is spreading fast down the south too.

There were times with refreshing concepts which are no where found. It's boring,just boring.

Agree..most importantly, it's not even entertaining! The very purpose of any show should be entertainment..but these shows actually increase our stress levels.