Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

You are welcome❤️

Here I made it for this occasion, I am late

This scene is always a treat to watch. His deliberately touching her hand to make her look into his eyes was the best one ever. The entire sequence shows the pull of hearts towards each other. Don't forget, we saw Shyam's true identity as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THE MIGHTY ASR AND THE FIRST REALIZATION OF HIS BLUNDERS😆

Ah, his heart stopped beating knowing that she is going to be with someone else. Just look at his face.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

i CAN GIVE TWO HOOTS FOR HIS ANGER AFTER KNOWING WHAT HE DID TO HER AND PUSH HER IN FURTHER DANGER. IN SHYAM'S DEN😡

What he did on Diwali has no mercy in our hearts. He became a coward to embrace love. Yes, I am calling him a coward, but he was afraid of his past experiences with his mother; I know, still, he had no right to move forward and break a young girl's heart and shove her further into such despair where her heart shattered into million pieces.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Awe di, I am speechless

You described the entire journey in a neat way here and analyzed it as well. 👏 I throughout enjoyed it.

Thank You. ❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.You don't get explanations in real life. You just get moments that are absolutely odd and you have no other way around but to deal with it, accept, jump in it and trying to solve the riddles if not then let the time do the job.

Real life relationships are tough and easy on your skills to deal with them. Every relationship is different and demands different approach.my POV

That pink is what calls REALITY.❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Oh that is simply nonsense just because ppl like one lead or the other. It has its own drawbacks. Seeing things and analyzing those by keeping them real is a real deal.

lol, just forget it, it reminds me of the old IF and the fights and all the nonsense.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

This scene is always a treat to watch. His deliberately touching her hand to make her look into his eyes was the best one ever. The entire sequence shows the pull of hearts towards each other. Don't forget, we saw Shyam's true identity as well.

It took the creators 40 plus epis to reveal Shyam's identity. 😆

credit 2 u

Edited by Roop_P - 1 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail

Can you see the image as I tried several times and I still can't see it.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

lol, just forget it, it reminds me of the old IF and the fights and all the nonsense.

Those were some days. 😆 But the love if the show was immense.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can you see the image as I tried several times and I still can't see it.

if you are talking about Shyam's pic, yes I can see