Posted: 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

This is so beautiful👏

waiting for it

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Well, in many ways they were similar when it came to Khushi. She suffered from both.

True, I won't deny it yet at the same time we can analyze how much similar and how much different as well.

🤣 I love his defeat during Holi but at the end he got what he wanted to know, I hated that.😡

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so waiting for this post.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

smiley37 I love his defeat during Holi but at the end he got what he wanted to know, I hated that.smiley7

Come on, that was the zest of the show to keep it spicy.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is not funny!

“Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face, and I’m ready for war.”

He stood there, under the sun ...

Whenever I said bad

it means nothing

Whenever I did a bad

It means nothing

in this LOVE

There is no meaning of right or wrong

The only thing that matters the most

That I always, always...

That I always Love you...

Main tum se Hamesha Hamesha

Khushi!
khushiii!

Moving back and forward, his eyes were looking for her, and he paused, calling her name; a smile perked over his lips; yes, he found her.

Khushi!!

He made his way to her; Rabba Ve mingled with his voice when he carefully gathered her in his arms.

"Khushi, Khushi! Sab theek hai. Khushi, everything is fine. Saying that, he brought her to the level of the cliff; the temple was in the background, chanting like praying silently.

Silence prevails in his soul with a sinking heart ...When her hand limps ...lifelessly gives him the first sign of fear that something is wrong...she is not able to create the same rhythm, which always makes havoc in each other's proximity...she was not picking up the beat, and his heart was sinking with it.

Guest house flashback & Nainital flashback glide in to remind him how she's always held on to him even while unconscious, and now her hand is motionless.

Khushi... Khushi, don't worry, sab theek hai, everything is OK

He shook her gently... main bhi theek hoon[ I'm fine too]... we're safe now, Khushi. Now he looks at her keenly, being worried sick. Arnav's fear of losing his soul, his Khushi on the day of Heer Ranjha, on the day of her suicide attempt, brings total devastation to his face.

Khushi, tum kuch bolti kyon nahin [ why aren't you talking]... Khushi, say something, dammit! " His voice was thickening and hoarsing, being scared for the worst.

The first indication..."humari Dhakanain ek ho jati hain...[our heartbeats become one]...and that brings a layer of deep fear, and he scolds her a bit by shaking her face..."Talk to me, dammit." then, an underlined fear brings this urgency for him to see her lively instantly while telling her being loud a bit, a bit annoyed," Khushi, Khushi! This is not funny,"...but nothing in return brought more fear to his side...

will be back

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

I am so waiting for this.

I will be on it soon

smiley31

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I am so happy that you brought that here. I think this was going on for a while and I hated both very much equally until I saw Arnav really caring for Khushi made me realized how and why he was doing things in such a manner and why his acts and thoughts were different.

Both had different versions of villains in themsmiley36I guess

But he was Akhdoo because of falling in love with her and Shyam was because she rejected him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

I am not on one side, They both took me in, I literally got hooked immediately after seeing that incomplete hug in the hospital.

Originally posted by: x.Covila

That is a beautiful scene and I wish to explore more. Do come on it if you can.

I will just give me some time