Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Not only that, she made him aware of his stupidity, regardless of whether he wanted to accept, and when it hit him that she didn't want to like him, he tried to kill her.

Oh, that was the hike of his selfishness which he called his love for her. He was a self centered character and had an ability to think and weave all sorts of things which could fit in his planet.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

oh, i hated him so much for that, how dare he even touch her and at the top to kill her. I so wanted to smack him left and right for that.

🤣 Awe, sanaya, a little easy girl. He doesn't worth any of this.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sanaya and Barun both, when they are there without Body doubles. They can set the stage on fire.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

😆 no harsh feelings crystal, you have a right to feel the way you want.

Thank you, I just don't like him at all.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

oh, i hated him so much for that, how dare he even touch her and at the top to kill her. I so wanted to smack him left and right for that.

Ditto, I so wanted to do this many times.

Look at them, the concern, the worry, the fear, etc how beautifully they are displaying with their flawless expressions.

Oh, don't even go there.

ImageImage

and the majority were the same with different colors. But some of those were looking pretty on her, at least I loved it.

She still managed to look beautiful❤️

Oh, that was the hike of his selfishness which he called his love for her. He was a self centered character and had an ability to think and weave all sorts of things which could fit in his planet.

True, that is why he was the best villain of itv

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Look at them, the concern, the worry, the fear, etc, how beautifully they display their flawless expressions.

This is what we call Method acting. They both together really bring out the best in them

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣Same wishes Sanaya