Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Something for Shyam's lover here. A point comes while watching Payesh wedding that makes me bored, seeing no change in Shyam's actions and character. The same thing was on over and over. Killing Anjali mission.

Ah, the snake was in the line for welcoming Khushi at the door way along with NK and ASR.

Ah, this man and his evil face-making routines are too yucky for meπŸ˜† but I love my Khushi to show him his place all the time.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Totally agreed

a courageous one, in the beginning, is a charm.

From this

To this

A huge difference.

We talked about the change in character per channel's wish many times and it was evident, we lost the spunk in Khuahi later.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Something for Shyam's lover here. A point comes while watching Payesh wedding that makes me bored, seeing no change in Shyam's actions and character. The same thing was on over and over. Killing Anjali mission.

Ah, the snake was in the line for welcoming Khushi at the door way along with NK and ASR.

Ah, this man creep sme everytime I see him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Mysti, I will come back to the kiss, oMg, the way you have described, I laughed so much. Will be back for that. I am on a short trip. See you soon.

Awe, so sweet of you. Enjoy your trip, have fun!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I def have no clue how must be you all feeling while watching it when it was on air. I watched way after that. I liked both and actually the entire cast. I couldn't lean towards anyone of them.

You have no idea/ waiting for the epi every day impatiently and then discussing it on different platforms, reading the comments and POVs was the most entertaining part ever. You have no idea how much fun we all had.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This was a really good scene and watching them building a little trust was way too relaxing.

Yes, this was the first step towards that trust. I am sure seeing his side protecting her from goons was there to bring that change in her.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I can see that a little but not that great because I watched the entire show just to see the whole thing.I like everything.

I can understand, watching the whole show together at once is a different experience yet seeing each epi one by one was another that we had.That gave us the glimpse of each character fully in depth.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Honestly he makes me either laugh or being angry at him. Nothing in between.

πŸ˜† no harsh feelings crystal, you have a right to feel the way you want.