Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Something for Shyam's lover here. A point comes while watching Payesh wedding that makes me bored, seeing no change in Shyam's actions and character. The same thing was on over and over. Killing Anjali mission.

Ah, the snake was in the line for welcoming Khushi at the door way along with NK and ASR.

!00% agreed

Though His facial expression were worth watching😆 Every time he did something to catch Khushi's attention either by harassing her or by being nice, he got slapped by words of her or actions or by fate. All the plans killing Anjali were backfired too. He was really a Phsycho.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Totally agreed

a courageous one, in the beginning, is a charm.

From this

To this

Imagea

A huge difference.

I know, from the way she was talking, behaving, her make up, the dress sense, and even thinking was totally different. She was crying more often rather than fighting for it and that brought a new change for me.

Edited by Roop_P - 1 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Something for Shyam's lover here. A point comes while watching Payesh wedding that makes me bored, seeing no change in Shyam's actions and character. The same thing was on over and over. Killing Anjali mission.

Ah, the snake was in the line for welcoming Khushi at the door way along with NK and ASR.

Oh, he was seeing her being comfortable with ASR and definitely he has heard him saying those words about shart too. At the same time, NK and Khushi's combo was very burning one for both ASR and Shyam. Even when Shyam was in GH, she was never like that with Shyam.

Edited by Roop_P - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Oh, he was seeing her being comfortable with ASR and definitely he has heard him saying those words about shart too. At the same time, NK and Khushi's combo was very burning one for both ASR and Shyam. Even when Shyam was in GH, she was never like that with Shyam.

True, she always remained at a distance from Shyam. There was an ire around him that made her stay away; if you have noticed, he was way too sweet and that irked me as well. He sounded like fake, not normal kinda person.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

!00% agreed

Though His facial expression were worth watching😆 Every time he did something to catch Khushi's attention either by harassing her or by being nice, he got slapped by words of her or actions or by fate. All the plans killing Anjali were backfired too. He was really a Phsycho.

True, a really strange yet well-portrayed on the screen.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mysti, I will come back to the kiss, oMg, the way you have described, I laughed so much. Will be back for that. I am on a short trip. See you soon.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know right. I think this was the only show which I watched and just because of her, it was unbearable for me to watch the end of it because there was nothing left. But Khushi was my reason to watch this show.

I def have no clue how must be you all feeling while watching it when it was on air. I watched way after that. I liked both and actually the entire cast. I couldn't lean towards anyone of them.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I am not on one side, They both took me in, I literally got hooked immediately after seeing that incomplete hug in the hospital.

This was a really good scene and watching them building a little trust was way too relaxing.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Totally agreed

a courageous one, in the beginning, is a charm.

From this

To this

A huge difference.

I can see that a little but not that great because I watched the entire show just to see the whole thing.I like everything.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Honestly he makes me either laugh or being angry at him. Nothing in between.