Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Our hero was communicating with his eyes, with his gestures, with his care, with his actions.😆

He was the multitalented person you know😆

anger vs love

only he could manage that.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

So true, Payesh wedding was the best period of Ipk. My fav episode ever, but I must say seeing Khushi in that miserable condition and crying was unbearable for me.

I know that was the most challenging part of these epis.

I love what you Brought the sequence of events that carry her to this state where she was forced to think why was this happening to her and finally she got the answer.

Khushi and her little dil is really fragile but the big scary guy shattered it many times and she still loved him. Miracles

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I know that was the most challenging part of these epis.

This beautiful build up trust and love they had until this point all got wasted in my eyes because he treated her like no one could imagine. All this will be back again at their second ritual marriage.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Pandeji is the guard of Khushiji and Dhobi Singh Raizada has a proposal of happiness for Khushiji with him, and Rikshaw Singh is ready to take her on their honeymoon. Oh Gosh this is such a fun post. I loved it🤣 Crazy and pagan Khushi can think and imagine so much stuff. Only she can do that.

Covi, this is darn funny🤣

Rikshaw Singh😆

Happy friendship day

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy friendship day to all the beautiful ladies here.🤗

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Khushi and her little dil is really fragile but the big scary guy shattered it many times and she still loved him. Miracles

No doubt, especially during the forced wedding what he did to her is unfathomable. I won't go to his side of the story but he is a demon there for this little precious thing. She didn't deserve that no matter how wrong she was.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

This beautiful build up trust and love they had until this point all got wasted in my eyes because he treated her like no one could imagine. All this will be back again at their second ritual marriage.

True, he is burning all the bridges before reaching this point and that is why it makes sense why was he so different and did everything for Khushi's sake. He owed her big time.He owed her everything.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

That is some nature she got, an exuberant and playful forgetting and forgiving, very few ppl you can find in this world like her.