Originally posted by: pakpearl

Thanks Zoya ❤️

Faiqa has done it again..

Isn'tshe a magician 😛

Thnx Apu, we are enjoying the memory lane of Dhobi asr, rikshaw driver here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163742118

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Big-time attitude man, he was all attitude and ego.

Ah, look at this man❤️

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Not only crack but a dent to his brain as Akash said. Being an alpha male, he has to be shown an irresistibly attractive, devastatingly handsome and at the same time rude, and arrogant,'

The settings around him must be glamorous, glitzy, jet-setting and ludicrously aspirational and luxurious. He supposed to meet a woman in a dramatic way, then he must fall in love with her unconsciously but after a whole lot drama and a battle of heart and mind or sometimes just the world for her, there must be a conflict, a ruthlessness in the air at first and, ultimately, a happy ending. It is quintessential romantic work of all Mills and Boons set up.

Ah roop di, you are the best🤗

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Thanks Zoya ❤️

Faiqa has done it again..

Isn'tshe a magician 😛

You are very welcome🤗

Faiqa is awesome

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

This is epic and hilarious at the same time. The poor girl and her heart was seeking a refugee camp from this heartbeasty person but he was chasing him in every avatar out there😆

Heart beasty, I love this name Mehr😆

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Ah, look at this man❤️

of course, San and her lovely craze of ASR 😉

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Ah roop di, you are the best🤗

Thank You dear😊

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

She couldn't fathom that he could like her or love her even though her heart was screaming. She was a naive and innocent for a reason.

I can take it as her innocence but not her naive and nonchalant nature. To be good in front of everyone doesn't allow you to put your feelings aside.The sad part is, that she ended up loving him before for much longer than him showing all the phases of I loved you.

Some people might find that strange but the truth of it is that the amount of love she felt for him and the impact these feelings have on her as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time she has known him or these feelings for him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

of course, San and her lovely craze of ASR 😉

Admiration over her sight and his sight, nice pics

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I can take it as her innocence but not her naive and nonchalant nature. To be good in front of everyone doesn't allow you to put your feelings aside.The sad part is, that she ended up loving him before for much longer than him showing all the phases of I loved you.

Some people might find that strange but the truth of it is that the amount of love she felt for him and the impact these feelings have on her as a person, is in no way relative to the amount of time she has known him or these feelings for him.

That was what I referring to, and she remained naive towards these feelings as she was unaware of te phrase LOVE from this man who was rich, arrogant, and all. But there is no question at the same time that she was falling for him too, regardless of the fact he was not even nice to her. But now the question is whether his actions were telling her otherwise, and she still remained naive. His words never go along with his actions. You can't deny it. That was confusing her big time. He was the source of bread and butter for Guptas as Khushi was working in Raizada's home, then he paid all for her father's hospital, then he placed his hand on her head, made sure of Payal's wedding with Akash, etc etc, how could she put that aside.