Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ah the cliff moments, how dare you for not putting Arshi pics here when she winks at him. or when she makes him laugh. Cashma uttar ke koodey hongey na...

Cliff moments are not similar but these two aces still show us the interactions of ArShi even though these two were engaged to two different people. When Khushi holds his hand unconsciously, his deep look at her was like do you still feel for me? Does it matter? Do I matter? He wanted to see confession that is why he was hurting her and himself all this time which he gave up after she closed that door on his face saying that I know it doesn't matter I exit or not but I know you are hurting others because of me. That was a clear confession for him that it does matter to her. There was no logic to stretching it. He promised to himself already that he won't make her cry and he apologized to her while saying sorry to La.

ASR here was doing all for her happiness knowing that this all makes her happy too.He could do anything to his family and loved ones. He played along with her silly games as this was another way to be near her, to keep her near him, seeing her smile was like a bandage to his shattered heart.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Cliff moments are not similar but these two aces still show us the interactions of ArShi even though these two were engaged to two different people. When Khushi holds his hand unconsciously, his deep look at her was like do you still feel for me? Does it matter? Do I matter? He wanted to see confession that is why he was hurting her and himself all this time which he gave up after she closed that door on his face saying that I know it doesn't matter I exit or not but I know you are hurting others because of me. That was a clear confession for him that it does matter to her. There was no logic to stretching it. He promised to himself already that he won't make her cry and he apologized to her while saying sorry to La.

ASR here was doing all for her happiness knowing that this all makes her happy too.He could do anything to his family and loved ones. He played along with her silly games as this was another way to be near her, to keep her near him, seeing her smile was like a bandage to his shattered heart.

Well said, Covi, There are certain things that were settled between them at a different level; after this incident, the next one was when Khushi finds out Shyam's truth and Arnav's shoulder was her peace. Arnav couldn't let that go, his mind was off completely and he was thinking her...her pain, her tears, and blurted out the truth of his life to La.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love that fact that most of the things happened under his blind fold, he was there yet he was still unaware of that.

Shyam was unaware of things and that was the beauty of the show, a little curiosity like he knows or he doesn't know.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

I loved them here, these epis were like the BEST ones ever.

The original epis were the best, no question. And Payesh wedding was the peak of IPK

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

You mean in between Arshi? Yes, that took a new heights of the show, changed the demeanor.You can feel it.

The scars of torture, forced conversion and forced marriage of them are the scares that never got to heal until Arnav went on his knees and begged for making things. Well, now you can say, he did that also by force to bring her back to his home but shutting the doors of her own home but this is the only way Arnav communicates. His way of style of doing things and making things right is strange as well.

But one thing if for sure that there is peace only after one person takes the lead. This is the universal law of nature.🤣

smiley37 I won't say a word.

I can totally relate to this, as some people only communicate in a certain way. Arnav is one of them.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Word Count: 0

What the

ASR company is making a deal for plants in Rickshaws ?🤣

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

This will be a masterpiece then🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail