Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Oh, the pink room, the paint, the bedsheets, it was like he is a big fan of Barbie😆

I love Manorma's look of Sas here🤣 Hello hi bye bye.

🤣 so true, Babli and Barbie😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah the cliff moments, how dare you for not putting Arshi pics here when she winks at him. or when she makes him laugh. Cashma uttar ke koodey hongey na...

of course Khushi has such powers to bring the smile on Khadoos face

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

But that didn't happen until everyone suffered so much. I literally don't like this concept of dramas and shows that why on earth they have to show the evil so powerful and strong and everyone else so weak.

It is all minds games, evil has more exposure and that seems it is powerful yet goodness brow silently and doesn't appear to your eyes but don't forget the world is standing on Goodness. The media is all about money so longer the shows are the more the money is.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

That one line is what makes him so sensitive and tough at his exterior. A child's brain is like a sponge and it imitates everything what is playing in front of him. He was at that age when he was exploring himself as a his own identity and he got loaded up with another identity. No wonder why he had a double personality. ASR and Arnav. ASR cocooned Arnav from further damage

Pretty much, he has to be a grown-up and strong man for his sis and even for himself. The world is a cruel place as he said to Khushi, it is not a piece of cake to stand on your feet and then thrive with success. Many can't do. Only lucky ones survive.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Payesh's light love story was a nice addition to the intense ArShi one and before marriage period was the one I loved the most. Look at them, they were so simple and cute.❤️

Well said, I am with you. Before marriage was the best time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

There are many things which resemble ASR's character to the heir of Godfather.He was not criminal but carried the attitude and the air like that.

True as Roop said, mostly Mills and Boons characters do carry the same traits

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

First, Thank you for giving us such a rich visual piece about Payesh.🤗 A cute, sweet, and simple couple who gave us a side love story beside Arnav & Khushi. But the way they set up the minds was incredible. I mean they had so much potential to surprise Shyam and take him down in his own plans, backfiring his schemes to marry Khushi because now Payal was one of the raizadas.

Their side love story added the zest and somehow forced marriage was forced in between and took everything on a different level

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

You are right in the sense that they added a new dimension to ArShi's love story and made Shyam stumble on his track. He was unable to stop Gupta's entrance to Raizada's mansion.After all Payal was becoming to the Raizadas.

Itself their story was sweet and simple but After the marriage, Akash appeared to be disappointed.

Shyam proved helpless when these two brought their fast track love story and marriage on board, he was like, no way then his true colors came out more than ever.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

There are too many ASRs, even in Korean dramas, Turkish Dramas, etc

I know, but only few clicked so far in my brain.