Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Forgot to mention

Akash has his fav color, Pink and all the colors belong to the pink family.

Wearing the same here, but seems like it is reflecting a dangerous color for MamijišŸ¤£

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The drama at the cliff brought these two together, later Arshi will be on the same cliff but with a whole lot new level of intensity

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Forgot to mention

Wearing the same here, but seems like it is reflecting a dangerous color for MamijišŸ¤£

Oh, the pink room, the paint, the bedsheets, it was like he is a big fan of BarbiešŸ˜†

I love Manorma's look of Sas herešŸ¤£ Hello hi bye bye.

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago

The drama at the cliff brought these two together, later Arshi will be on the same cliff but with a whole lot new level of intensity

Ah the cliff moments, how dare you for not putting Arshi pics here when she winks at him. or when she makes him laugh. Cashma uttar ke koodey hongey na...

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Absolutely, the old saying is correct

nip the evil in the bud before it starts to bloom even

But that didn't happen until everyone suffered so much. I literally don't like this concept of dramas and shows that why on earth they have to show the evil so powerful and strong and everyone else so weak.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

A human is a complex creature as he carries a brain with sensitivity and fragility layered in between He feels and expresses the pain with reasoning by using his natural instincts, animals do the same, yet they have no reasoning power. Their intellect and logic make them the best creature of the Almighty.

Now Arnav was excelling in the power of hiding his pain through anger, power, money, etc, yet his inner child was screaming for help. His trust was shaken badly; that age when he saw his father betraying his mother was way too damaging for his personality. Especially boys are way too attached to their mothers. His eyes always had a rim of tears at the beginning of the show, very much straight, emotionless face he was carrying no life in his eyes, but the moment Khushi came in his life, things started moving forward, wiping out the past debris of his life. He had something to look forward to.

That one line is what makes him so sensitive and tough at his exterior. A child's brain is like a sponge and it imitates everything what is playing in front of him. He was a at that age when he was exploring himself as a his own identity and he got loaded up with another identity. No wonder why he had double personality. ASR and Arnav. ASR cocooned Arnav from further damage

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Akash & Payal

aka Paesh...

Parallel leads Payal & Akash's storyline was added in as a zest. It was like them, fresh air to the intense love saga. It was used correctly and really developed the Arnav & Khushi storyline in a different dimension but attached to Payesh's story. It even connected and created some frustrations for Shyam as well unintentionally.

The two are like sweet and spice roles with their own background music...a pretty soothing one...Hey, Hey...Ho Ho...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEVRAKt4JhY

In fact, I would love to say that they played an instrumental role in orchestrating Arshi's life together. Payal loved her sister, Khushi... whereas Akaash had a great way of dealing with ASR in his own sweet and calm way. He showed a genuine fondness for Khushi even when things were wrong. I'd love to see him develop a very open brotherly affection for KKG, but CVc did not deliver that.

Before Marriage

Akash is the soft-spoken type and Payal hardly spoke, and all. Arnav & Khushi portrayed passion, whereas CVs initially used Payash to add cuteness to the drama. Akash and Payal didn't really need any words to describe... they both communicated with their eyes as well.

Akash's simple and ordinary looks and Payal's shyness reflected through her eyes were just beautiful touches... they seemed very similar to Arshi are opposites but carried their own incomparable charm!!

After Marriage

I would love to see Akash come out of that mummy's boy shell after his marriage and get his act together to be his own man. He did show us some backbone initially, but it went down the drain after a while, and his silence made it difficult for Payal to take her place in that house peacefully, especially with Manorama. A typical sas bahu drama it became. As many characters of IPK lost their originality, Payesh were the same.

Yet, I knew this side of the story showed a typical Indian man who shows no difference from the herd of this imperial men society. Payal and Akash provided a gorgeous contrast to the story before and after marriage. The couple set each other off, and I thought the show underestimated the value they could have with these two as a second lead.

I'm certainly not talking about hour-long stares but some good character development with both. Payal and Akash in the Gupta and Raizada house provided a pivotal benefit to the show. They possibly allowed the hate/love track to be extended more constructively later.

Their relationship felt incomplete to me, leaving me with this thirst to know more...

After marriage, I know the show was going towards a regular bahu sas track and they changed the nature of the characters but I had issues with Akash even before the marriage. He seemed off to me, as a young man softness is good but too much was irritating and especially when he had a mother like that. A child can't be that calm with such a mom, no offense.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Oh, the pink room, the paint, the bedsheets, it was like he is a big fan of BarbiešŸ˜†

I love Manorma's look of Sas herešŸ¤£ Hello hi bye bye.

Z, you said it all, he must be Bublish and Barbish guy.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Ah the cliff moments, how dare you for not putting Arshi pics here when she winks at him. or when she makes him laugh. Cashma uttar ke koodey hongey na...

This is a whole lot different level, Simply touches our hearts.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Forgot to mention

OMG, the pink pagal panšŸ¤£and Akash