Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Not only crack but a dent to his brain as Akash said. Being an alpha male, he has to be shown an irresistibly attractive, devastatingly handsome and at the same time rude, and arrogant,'

The settings around him must be glamorous, glitzy, jet-setting and ludicrously aspirational and luxurious. He is supposed to meet a woman in a dramatic way, then he must fall in love with her unconsciously but after a whole lot of drama and a battle of heart and mind or sometimes just the world for her, there must be a conflict, a ruthlessness in the air at first and, ultimately, a happy ending. It is the quintessential romantic work of all Mills and Boons setup.

Roop, you and your descriptions abut Mills and Boons want me to go and watch something like that/

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Originally posted by x.Covila

He is still a prisoner of her childhood; attempting to create a new life, he reencounters the trauma every moment of his life. It is hidden in him.

Many aspects of life or humans abused children cling to the hope that growing up will bring escape and freedom but the personality formed in the environment of coercive control is not well adapted to adult life. The survivor is left with fundamental problems in basic trust, autonomy, and initiative.

But what happens to the boy with no positive parental example?

What happens to the boy who witnessed the cold father who conditioned his mother to bury her emotions?

That is where Arnav is standing.

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

A human is a complex creature as he carries a brain with sensitivity and fragility layered in between He feels and expresses the pain with reasoning by using his natural instincts, animals do the same, yet they have no reasoning power. Their intellect and logic make them the best creature of the Almighty.

Now Arnav was excelling in the power of hiding his pain through anger, power, money, etc, yet his inner child was screaming for help. His trust was shaken badly; that age when he saw his father betraying his mother was way too damaging for his personality. Especially boys are way too attached to their mothers. His eyes always had a rim of tears at the beginning of the show, very much straight, emotionless face he was carrying no life in his eyes, but the moment Khushi came in his life, things started moving forward, wiping out the past debris of his life. He had something to look forward to.

Men usually have that nature, I am seeing it in my brother and cousins. Loving your analogy of an animal to an animal. The difference is just the way of reasoning. Interesting.smiley1

The look of experience suited Arnav, especially because somewhere deep in those eyes, there still lurked a dangerous invitation to play. He had a quality of masculine confidence, perfect goodlooking features, with a cold stare that could be lethal as well but deep down it was hate, resentment, and despair.

Nice discussion👏

Blue by Covi and red by Faiqa

both are reminding me of the God father😆

Godfather is a classic show and everlasting. There is no comparison of it with anything out there no matter how many shows came and portrayed the same.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Not only crack but a dent to his brain as Akash said. Being an alpha male, he has to be shown an irresistibly attractive, devastatingly handsome and at the same time rude, and arrogant,'

The settings around him must be glamorous, glitzy, jet-setting and ludicrously aspirational and luxurious. He supposed to meet a woman in a dramatic way, then he must fall in love with her unconsciously but after a whole lot drama and a battle of heart and mind or sometimes just the world for her, there must be a conflict, a ruthlessness in the air at first and, ultimately, a happy ending. It is quintessential romantic work of all Mills and Boons set up.

👏Way to go Roop, this is what we have ASR as everlasting character on ITV to copy over and over but still couldn't have the same effect as the original one.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Payesh's light love story was a nice addition to the intense ArShi one and before marriage period was the one I loved the most. Look at them, they were so simple and cute.❤️

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

He is still a prisoner of her childhood; attempting to create a new life, he reencounters the trauma every moment of his life. It is hidden in him.

Many aspects of life or humans abused children cling to the hope that growing up will bring escape and freedom but the personality formed in the environment of coercive control is not well adapted to adult life. The survivor is left with fundamental problems in basic trust, autonomy, and initiative.

But what happens to the boy with no positive parental example?

What happens to the boy who witnessed the cold father who conditioned his mother to bury her emotions?

That is where Arnav is standing.

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

A human is a complex creature as he carries a brain with sensitivity and fragility layered in between He feels and expresses the pain with reasoning by using his natural instincts, animals do the same, yet they have no reasoning power. Their intellect and logic make them the best creature of the Almighty.

Now Arnav was excelling in the power of hiding his pain through anger, power, money, etc, yet his inner child was screaming for help. His trust was shaken badly; that age when he saw his father betraying his mother was way too damaging for his personality. Especially boys are way too attached to their mothers. His eyes always had a rim of tears at the beginning of the show, very much straight, emotionless face he was carrying no life in his eyes, but the moment Khushi came in his life, things started moving forward, wiping out the past debris of his life. He had something to look forward to.

Men usually have that nature, I am seeing it in my brother and cousins. Loving your analogy of an animal to an animal. The difference is just the way of reasoning. Interesting.smiley1

The look of experience suited Arnav, especially because somewhere deep in those eyes, there still lurked a dangerous invitation to play. He had a quality of masculine confidence, perfect goodlooking features, with a cold stare that could be lethal as well but deep down it was hate, resentment, and despair.

Nice discussion👏

Blue by Covi and red by Faiqa

both are reminding me of the God father😆

There are many things which resemble ASR's character to the heir of Godfather.He was not criminal but carried the attitude and the air like that.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Akash & Payal

aka Paesh...

Parallel leads Payal & Akash's storyline was added in as a zest. It was like them, fresh air to the intense love saga. It was used correctly and really developed the Arnav & Khushi storyline in a different dimension but attached to Payesh's story. It even connected and created some frustrations for Shyam as well unintentionally.

The two are like sweet and spice roles with their own background music...a pretty soothing one...Hey, Hey...Ho Ho...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEVRAKt4JhY

In fact, I would love to say that they played an instrumental role in orchestrating Arshi's life together. Payal loved her sister, Khushi... whereas Akaash had a great way of dealing with ASR in his own sweet and calm way. He showed a genuine fondness for Khushi even when things were wrong. I'd love to see him develop a very open brotherly affection for KKG, but CVc did not deliver that.

Before Marriage

Akash is the soft-spoken type and Payal hardly spoke, and all. Arnav & Khushi portrayed passion, whereas CVs initially used Payash to add cuteness to the drama. Akash and Payal didn't really need any words to describe... they both communicated with their eyes as well.

Akash's simple and ordinary looks and Payal's shyness reflected through her eyes were just beautiful touches... they seemed very similar to Arshi are opposites but carried their own incomparable charm!!

After Marriage

I would love to see Akash come out of that mummy's boy shell after his marriage and get his act together to be his own man. He did show us some backbone initially, but it went down the drain after a while, and his silence made it difficult for Payal to take her place in that house peacefully, especially with Manorama. A typical sas bahu drama it became. As many characters of IPK lost their originality, Payesh were the same.

Yet, I knew this side of the story showed a typical Indian man who shows no difference from the herd of this imperial men society. Payal and Akash provided a gorgeous contrast to the story before and after marriage. The couple set each other off, and I thought the show underestimated the value they could have with these two as a second lead.

I'm certainly not talking about hour-long stares but some good character development with both. Payal and Akash in the Gupta and Raizada house provided a pivotal benefit to the show. They possibly allowed the hate/love track to be extended more constructively later.

Their relationship felt incomplete to me, leaving me with this thirst to know more...

First, Thank you for giving us such a rich visual piece about Payesh.🤗 A cute, sweet, and simple couple who gave us a side love story beside Arnav & Khushi. But the way they set up the minds was incredible. I mean they had so much potential to surprise Shyam and taken him down in his own plans, backfiring his schemes to marry Khushi because now Payal was one of the raizadas.

Akash & Payal

aka Paesh...

Parallel leads Payal & Akash's storyline was added in as a zest. It was like them, fresh air to the intense love saga. It was used correctly and really developed the Arnav & Khushi storyline in a different dimension but attached to Payesh's story. It even connected and created some frustrations for Shyam as well unintentionally.

The two are like sweet and spice roles with their own background music...a pretty soothing one...Hey, Hey...Ho Ho...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEVRAKt4JhY

In fact, I would love to say that they played an instrumental role in orchestrating Arshi's life together. Payal loved her sister, Khushi... whereas Akaash had a great way of dealing with ASR in his own sweet and calm way. He showed a genuine fondness for Khushi even when things were wrong. I'd love to see him develop a very open brotherly affection for KKG, but CVc did not deliver that.

Before Marriage

Akash is the soft-spoken type and Payal hardly spoke, and all. Arnav & Khushi portrayed passion, whereas CVs initially used Payash to add cuteness to the drama. Akash and Payal didn't really need any words to describe... they both communicated with their eyes as well.

Akash's simple and ordinary looks and Payal's shyness reflected through her eyes were just beautiful touches... they seemed very similar to Arshi are opposites but carried their own incomparable charm!!

After Marriage

I would love to see Akash come out of that mummy's boy shell after his marriage and get his act together to be his own man. He did show us some backbone initially, but it went down the drain after a while, and his silence made it difficult for Payal to take her place in that house peacefully, especially with Manorama. A typical sas bahu drama it became. As many characters of IPK lost their originality, Payesh were the same.

Yet, I knew this side of the story showed a typical Indian man who shows no difference from the herd of this imperial men society. Payal and Akash provided a gorgeous contrast to the story before and after marriage. The couple set each other off, and I thought the show underestimated the value they could have with these two as a second lead.

I'm certainly not talking about hour-long stares but some good character development with both. Payal and Akash in the Gupta and Raizada house provided a pivotal benefit to the show. They possibly allowed the hate/love track to be extended more constructively later.

Their relationship felt incomplete to me, leaving me with this thirst to know more...

You are right in the sense that they added a new dimension to ArShi's love story and made Shyam stumble on his track. He was unable to stop Gupta's entrance to Raizada's mansion.After all Payal was becoming to the Raizadas.

Itself their story was sweet and simple but After the marriage, Akash appeared to be disappointed.

👏Way to go Roop, this is what we have ASR as everlasting character on ITV to copy over and over but still couldn't have the same effect as the original one.

There are too many ASRs, even in Korean dramas, Turkish Dramas, etc

Godfather is a classic show and everlasting. There is no comparison of it with anything out there no matter how many shows came and portrayed the same.

Well, The original shows stands tall and can't be compared. Copied will always be copies.

Originally posted by: x.Covila

There are many things which resemble ASR's character to the heir of Godfather.He was not criminal but carried the attitude and the air like that.

Big-time attitude man, he was all attitude and ego.