Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Oh I will be di but you know my mood-swinging issues seeing this man, can't digest him that easily.๐Ÿ˜†

lol, poor Shyam is at the mercy of Sanaya in the reel and the real world too.๐Ÿ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Take your time Roop, I even couldn't make it here for two, three days. No worries.

๐Ÿค— I see you have posted Payesh small journey, I will come to it in detail but I agree, would love to explore more into their life and matters of life in a different way. It feels incomplete.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I will come back to this later di, awesome work and yes I agree with all we should have the second part of the kiss as well

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Payesh were the sweetest ones and as you mentioned, they were really adding a different dimension to this intense love story. Their secretive relationship was full of light moments, even Shyam couldn't figure that out. That was felt by everyone because they left the show and even before they hardly had any dialogues.

Originally posted by x.Covila

He is still a prisoner of her childhood; attempting to create a new life, he reencounters the trauma every moment of his life. It is hidden in him.

Many aspects of life or humans abused children cling to the hope that growing up will bring escape and freedom but the personality formed in the environment of coercive control is not well adapted to adult life. The survivor is left with fundamental problems in basic trust, autonomy, and initiative.

But what happens to the boy with no positive parental example?

What happens to the boy who witnessed the cold father who conditioned his mother to bury her emotions?

That is where Arnav is standing.

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

A human is a complex creature as he carries a brain with sensitivity and fragility layered in between He feels and expresses the pain with reasoning by using his natural instincts, animals do the same, yet they have no reasoning power. Their intellect and logic make them the best creature of the Almighty.

Now Arnav was excelling in the power of hiding his pain through anger, power, money, etc, yet his inner child was screaming for help. His trust was shaken badly; that age when he saw his father betraying his mother was way too damaging for his personality. Especially boys are way too attached to their mothers. His eyes always had a rim of tears at the beginning of the show, very much straight, emotionless face he was carrying no life in his eyes, but the moment Khushi came in his life, things started moving forward, wiping out the past debris of his life. He had something to look forward to.

Originally posted by x.Covila

Men usually have that nature, I am seeing it in my brother and cousins. Loving your analogy of an animal to an animal. The difference is just the way of reasoning. Interesting.smiley1

The look of experience suited Arnav, especially because somewhere deep in those eyes, there still lurked a dangerous invitation to play. He had a quality of masculine confidence, perfect goodlooking features, with a cold stare that could be lethal as well but deep down it was hate, resentment, and despair.

: A very strong, very forceful, extremely opinionated man within whom can be detected a streak of cruelty for this world and deep down certain types of women but still he is the kindest man on earth. He is a humorless man who is intolerant of opinions other than his own but still accustomed to let others do whatever they wanted to do according to his wishes and never threw his views upon others. A very rare species.๐Ÿ˜†

Nice discussion๐Ÿ‘

Blue by Covi and red by Faiqa

both are reminding me of the God father๐Ÿ˜†

Akash and Payal

Cutest before marriage

strange after marriage

They became mum, extras, and bam, they were sent to USA.

Kuch samajh na aya iss dil seewane ko๐Ÿ˜”

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Akash and Payal

Cutest before marriage

strange after marriage

They became mum, extras, and bam, they were sent to USA.

Kuch samajh na aya iss dil seewane ko๐Ÿ˜”

Z, you are bitterly honest in this. I think, the CVs and constant changing writers, the pressure from all sides, the dropping rate of trp and many things added to the disaster of the other characters. Additional characters were used in baseless tracks like Babli for example.

Roop_P thumbnail

ASR is a Mills and Boons character, shady, silent, secretive yet stands tall and full of life. The charisma around him and his alone silence the world and people because of money, power, and fear but Khushi was not one of those who was afraid to speak to her mind and that one virtue of her made a crack in his heart.

Not only crack but a dent to his brain as Akash said. Being an alpha male, he has to be shown an irresistibly attractive, devastatingly handsome and at the same time rude, and arrogant,'

The settings around him must be glamorous, glitzy, jet-setting and ludicrously aspirational and luxurious. He supposed to meet a woman in a dramatic way, then he must fall in love with her unconsciously but after a whole lot drama and a battle of heart and mind or sometimes just the world for her, there must be a conflict, a ruthlessness in the air at first and, ultimately, a happy ending. It is quintessential romantic work of all Mills and Boons set up.

Edited by Roop_P - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Z, you are bitterly honest in this. I think, the CVs and constant changing writers, the pressure from all sides, the dropping rate of trp and many things added to the disaster of the other characters. Additional characters were used in baseless tracks like Babli for example.

I know, and it is sad that at the end they had no creativity left.