Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Well said. You know I love what you mentioned here that he was around many beautiful faces but his heart found its beat only around her, he would never even pay attention to anything or be unconditional if Khushi was not in front of him.

Khushi means world to him.He was obviously a very arrogant ragamuffin, and different than she was, He was wearing a magarmach's skin!🤣 Apart from that, he was quite handsome, which was another black mark as far as she was concerned because in this world any bad man would be looking better than him.😆

x.Covila thumbnail

I won't say that I am an expert in love at first sight but in Arnav's case, he found someone his heart was yearning for years. It might be that moment when his journey got seized on its own.

That moment maybe was a reminder of his first love, his mother, and the peace he used to feel by mere one look at her face, he might have felt in this moment.

x.Covila thumbnail

Real and Reel life can't be compared as a fictional world has its own norms and laws to follow. This is an escape world and free for any brain to imagine and that is why sometimes our thoughts collide with what we see, read, or hear in reels and what we think or know in the real world.

Absolutely correct but the beauty is if we take reel as reel and enjoy the way it was portrayed rather than imposing on what we want to see as reel.

x.Covila thumbnail

Not a bad idea as in this thread we are discussing other characters as well.

Would love to explore more for Akash and Payal

x.Covila thumbnail

What on earth, where did you find these? It was Braun's fault , he wanted to be kidnapped🤣

lol, I was not around when this was all going on, I read somewhere he left for his movie. The show remained and carried with Khushi and Shyam

x.Covila thumbnail

yaar, tum sab ne iski itti mitti paleed kar di hai, bas kar do ab.🤣

He deserves it 😆

x.Covila thumbnail

Mehr and Z

The plot after the kidnapping was a bit draggy, a bit mopy, and felt a bit overboard because of Shyam's exile. Now the plot had no twists and turns, so they had to show Anjali's side of the story. I won't say the makers did an excellent job but it had to be there. Anjali never saw Shyam in that context what others were portraying and that was the biggest issue. Her blindsided brain or naturally a woman whose husband is such a loving and caring guy can't think such a way instantly. She had to be wounded and that is where motherhood comes, when her child was taken away and after finding out how and where and who, that was the end of it.

A very nice angle to cast on this side of the story but you can't deny that it was unnecessary

It is up and it shows the only his kissing part not aftermath😆

Di completes the kiss scene and bring the second part too where Khushi kisses him.

Really? Sanaya I thought you will be around to bring Shyam's gifs.

Oh I will be di but you know my mood-swinging issues seeing this man, can't digest him that easily.😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sorry ladies, couldn't come and have a detail look at your responses, Def tomorrow,

Love you dil se🤗