Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Too much Shyam is unhealthy you know.

Really? Sanaya I thought you will be around to bring Shyam's gifs.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Oh, Mehr, don't even go there, that was such a drag

Her 24/7 seeking attention moments, if she is not happy, no one should be, it was really a bad idea of the makers to go in such a direction, it felt odd. Anjali's initial character and later, opposite poles.

Mehr and Z

The plot after the kidnapping was a bit draggy, a bit mopy, and felt a bit overboard because of Shyam's exile. Now the plot had no twists and turns, so they had to show Anjali's side of the story. I won't say the makers did an excellent job but it had to be there. Anjali never saw Shyam in that context what others were portraying and that was the biggest issue. Her blindsided brain or naturally a woman whose husband is such a loving and caring guy can't think such a way instantly. She had to be wounded and that is where motherhood comes, when her child was taken away and after finding out how and where and who, that was the end of it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Akash & Payal

aka Paesh...

Parallel leads Payal & Akash's storyline was added in as a zest. It was like them, fresh air to the intense love saga. It was used correctly and really developed the Arnav & Khushi storyline in a different dimension but attached to Payesh's story. It even connected and created some frustrations for Shyam as well unintentionally.

The two are like sweet and spice roles with their own background music...a pretty soothing one...Hey, Hey...Ho Ho...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEVRAKt4JhY

In fact, I would love to say that they played an instrumental role in orchestrating Arshi's life together. Payal loved her sister, Khushi... whereas Akaash had a great way of dealing with ASR in his own sweet and calm way. He showed a genuine fondness for Khushi even when things were wrong. I'd love to see him develop a very open brotherly affection for KKG, but CVc did not deliver that.

Before Marriage

Akash is the soft-spoken type and Payal hardly spoke, and all. Arnav & Khushi portrayed passion, whereas CVs initially used Payash to add cuteness to the drama. Akash and Payal didn't really need any words to describe... they both communicated with their eyes as well.

Akash's simple and ordinary looks and Payal's shyness reflected through her eyes were just beautiful touches... they seemed very similar to Arshi are opposites but carried their own incomparable charm!!

After Marriage

I would love to see Akash come out of that mummy's boy shell after his marriage and get his act together to be his own man. He did show us some backbone initially, but it went down the drain after a while, and his silence made it difficult for Payal to take her place in that house peacefully, especially with Manorama. A typical sas bahu drama it became. As many characters of IPK lost their originality, Payesh were the same.

Yet, I knew this side of the story showed a typical Indian man who shows no difference from the herd of this imperial men society. Payal and Akash provided a gorgeous contrast to the story before and after marriage. The couple set each other off, and I thought the show underestimated the value they could have with these two as a second lead.

I'm certainly not talking about hour-long stares but some good character development with both. Payal and Akash in the Gupta and Raizada house provided a pivotal benefit to the show. They possibly allowed the hate/love track to be extended more constructively later.

Their relationship felt incomplete to me, leaving me with this thirst to know more...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

RES

So many things and discussions are here in just two days.

I will be back here

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

But he didn't accept it even his heart did. He went through hell and made her through too.

I know he didn't accept it but he didn't deny it either. They didn't not choose to love each other but rather their souls choose this path.They had a thread of belonging, after all, is a particular kind of relation, one that arises amidst subjective experiences of mutual connection. She never stopped him going forward to touch her or showed him that she disliked it.

x.Covila thumbnail

Why are

Absolutely, he couldn't forget her after their first meeting, all he remembered how to show her the place and the status but why was she so impt and La was right in that sense why are you giving your so much attention to this small employee?

A woman's smile is the biggest weapon and when you have it unintentionally and full of innocence, that becomes the true assets which you want to cherish. Khushi's smile, her innocence, her courage, her weirdness were the tools of attraction for him. She was the only piece you know.

x.Covila thumbnail

But Khushi feels awkward too. Who does that in real life, like a person who tried to seduce you, did so much with you and even tried to kill you and you go ahead and bring him home after going against your husband. Who thinks of sister in law in such cases. That was plain stupid.

Same thoughts, I won't say much but it feels really strange that why Anjali always felt inferior to Shyam. I don't see a big deal. She is a perfect normal human being, capable of everything, rich as well so why Shyam was getting so much attention.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

lol, ASR can't change overnight Z, but he can do anything for Khushi, either in hate or in love.

ASR in hate or love either way is attractive and a rare gem. A golden at heart and stronger in his character. A perfect balance of danger and charm he was and at the the same time fascinating and inaccessible.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by x.Covila

He is still a prisoner of her childhood; attempting to create a new life, he reencounters the trauma every moment of his life. It is hidden in him.

Many aspects of life or humans abused children cling to the hope that growing up will bring escape and freedom but the personality formed in the environment of coercive control is not well adapted to adult life. The survivor is left with fundamental problems in basic trust, autonomy, and initiative.

But what happens to the boy with no positive parental example?

What happens to the boy who witnessed the cold father who conditioned his mother to bury her emotions?

That is where Arnav is standing.

A human is a complex creature as he carries a brain with sensitivity and fragility layered in between He feels and expresses the pain with reasoning by using his natural instincts, animals do the same, yet they have no reasoning power. Their intellect and logic make them the best creature of the Almighty.

Now Arnav was excelling in the power of hiding his pain through anger, power, money, etc, yet his inner child was screaming for help. His trust was shaken badly; that age when he saw his father betraying his mother was way too damaging for his personality. Especially boys are way too attached to their mothers. His eyes always had a rim of tears at the beginning of the show, very much straight, emotionless face he was carrying no life in his eyes, but the moment Khushi came in his life, things started moving forward, wiping out the past debris of his life. He had something to look forward to.

Men usually have that nature, I am seeing it in my brother and cousins. Loving your analogy of an animal to an animal. Difference is just the way of reasoning. Interesting.😊

The look of experience suited Arnav, especially because somewhere deep in those eyes, there still lurked a dangerous invitation to play. He had a quality of masculine confidence, perfect goodlooking features with a cold stare that could be lethal as well but deep down it was hate, resentment, and despair.

x.Covila thumbnail

Thnx Covi dear, I am so loving your views.TFS

Soo kind of you, Thank You🤗