Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Originally posted by Roop_P

oh not only camera lens by Jeff but his eyes did a better job.

The eyes are the ocean of soul, and behind those eyes lies an untold story, which is silent and buried in the depths of the ocean of the soul. If, for even one moment, he can look at her with the eyes of true love, his heart knows those eyes are not his, and that is why it started beating awkwardly. His eyes could never look at anyone else with that amount of love. His eyes could never be that unconditional even in a million years, but seeing only this beauty and total perfection, he was not the same Arnav.

Well said. You know I love what you mentioned here that he was around many beautiful faces but his heart found its beat only around her, he would never even pay attention to anything or be unconditional if Khushi was not in front of him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I just saw this, oh my what a quote of yours and this edit👏

Thanks dear I posted it on Poolside moments.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by Roop_P

Never ever seen such a beautiful scene and no matter how many copies are out there, can't compare to this.

His eyes speak shy and tender, all they want is to be loved deeper. Love at first sight is so magical that it stays with you forever. You might move forward. You might settle with someone else. It is gonna stay hidden, in your heart. But in Arnav's case this was what it was. It seems like the journey of his life found its destination after so long.

I won't say that I am an expert in love at first sight but in Arnav's case, he found someone his heart was yearning for years. It might be that moment when his journey got seized on its own.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is beautiful and I am so waiting for this discussion to be up.

It is up and it shows the only his kissing part not aftermath😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

True, she was not what anyone could imagine being with ASR; there was no match but she was the one who could stir his heart,

[Quote/]

No doubt, she was not according to his caliber and in real life it is a rare chance. But after their first meeting and especially this one, he could not tell if he loved her the first moment he saw her, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But he remembered the this moment he looked at her walking towards her and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when he was with her.

Real and Reel life can't be compared as a fictional world has its own norms and laws to follow. This is an escape world and free for any brain to imagine and that is why sometimes our thoughts collide with what we see, read, or hear in reels and what we think or know in the real world.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Oh, Ok, I need to check those threads as well.

Just wondering, can we shed light on Payesh as well.

Not a bad idea as in this thread we are discussing other characters as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

You ladies are too harsh on my spidey🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah, but Khushi had to struggle and sacrifice so much to earn that trust.😔

No doubt but that was the part and the package of love they both had to carry. Afterall, is pyar ko kya naam doon

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

But only in IT shows, the villain is powerful and strong.

You know in the final episodes when anjali talks to a shadow, or talks on her phone, or even phone rang..I knew it was Shyam

What on earth, where did you find these? It was Braun's fault , he wanted to be kidnapped🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

omg, such a kameena banda hai ye.😆

yaar, tum sab ne iski itti mitti paleed kar di hai, bas kar do ab.🤣