Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

😆Oh Crystal, I am with you, This thread is stretching too much on Shyam, let me change the topic today.

Lets rock with Rocky then🤣

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

But Khushi feels awkward too. Who does that in real life, like a person who tried to seduce you, did so much with you and even tried to kill you and you go ahead and bring him home after going against your husband. Who thinks of sister in law in such cases. That was plain stupid.

At that moment like 12 years or so, I was young, and have no maturity to answer such a question but now I can say it was not done correctly and through Khushi, no way.

I know right. If her world is not perfect, no one should have life.

I used to love Anji di so much, like she is my own sis, wished to have an elder sis like her but later tracks ruined it all.

I know, it feels a bot draggy there. Who likes all time rona dhona

I remember Akshay and Daljeet interview like her husband is not with her so why ppl are hating her. I think it was a screen space issue at that time. Barun and Sanaya had more screen appearances than others.

Lets rock with Rocky then🤣

Oh God, now after Shyam we will see Rocky goon🤣 Poor Arshi di🤗

Absolutely, he couldn't forget her after their first meeting, all he remembered how to show her the place and the status but why was she so impt and La was right in that sense why are you giving so much attention to this small employee?

La was another one I loved, She started annoying but turned out to be the most sensible one.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

How could the great ASR go against his habits. STick to the plans, love her but show her how much your hate her. Duh

lol, ASR can't change overnight Z, but he can do anything for Khushi, either in hate or in love.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

He is still a prisoner of her childhood; attempting to create a new life, he reencounters the trauma every moment of his life. It is hidden in him.

Many aspects of life or humans abused children cling to the hope that growing up will bring escape and freedom but the personality formed in the environment of coercive control is not well adapted to adult life. The survivor is left with fundamental problems in basic trust, autonomy, and initiative.

But what happens to the boy with no positive parental example?

What happens to the boy who witnessed the cold father who conditioned his mother to bury her emotions?

That is where Arnav is standing.

A human is a complex creature as he carries a brain with sensitivity and fragility layered in between He feels and expresses the pain with reasoning by using his natural instincts, animals do the same, yet they have no reasoning power. Their intellect and logic make them the best creature of the Almighty.

Now Arnav was excelling in the power of hiding his pain through anger, power, money, etc, yet his inner child was screaming for help. His trust was shaken badly; that age when he saw his father betraying his mother was way too damaging for his personality. Especially boys are way too attached to their mothers. His eyes always had a rim of tears at the beginning of the show, very much straight, emotionless face he was carrying no life in his eyes, but the moment Khushi came in his life, things started moving forward, wiping out the past debris of his life. He had something to look forward to.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

This edit is gorgeous and look at him frozen in time.

Thnx Covi dear, I am so loving your views.TFS