Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

He was a child who was lost at 14 and all he wanted someone who could love him without being selfish, without caring for his status and money. He found that in Khushi.

He is still a prisoner of her childhood; attempting to create a new life, he reencounters the trauma every moment of his life. It is hidden in him.

Many aspects of life or humans abused children cling to the hope that growing up will bring escape and freedom but the personality formed in the environment of coercive control is not well adapted to adult life. The survivor is left with fundamental problems in basic trust, autonomy, and initiative.

But what happens to the boy with no positive parental example?

What happens to the boy who witnessed the cold father who conditioned his mother to bury her emotions?

That is where Arnav is standing.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

What a beautiful thread with all of your posts here altogether. I will be on it di, maybe not regularly as I used to be. I never knew you are on tumblr.

This edit is gorgeous and look at him frozen in time.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by Roop_P

oh not only camera lens by Jeff but his eyes did a better job.

He has laser eyes😆He didn't miss anything in Sheesh Mahal how could he miss now?

The eyes are the ocean of soul and behind those eyes lies an untold story, which is silent and buried in the depths of the ocean of soul. If, for even one moment, he can look at her with the eyes of true love, his heart knows those eyes are not his and that is why it started beating awkwardly. His eyes could never look at anyone else with that amount of love. His eyes could never be that unconditional even in a million years, but seeing only this beauty and total perfection he was not the same Arnav.

x.Covila thumbnail

He nestled against her cheek, her hair tickling his forehead. He leaned and kissed her lightly, memorizing her body. He wanted her to melt into him, like a breeze over water. He wanted to absorb her and stood around for the rest of the moment with her essence encased in his breath. ~Mysticaldivine~

Coming soon...

I just saw this, oh my what a quote of yours and this edit👏

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by Roop_P

Never ever seen such a beautiful scene and no matter how many copies are out there, can't compare to this.

The first impression is the last one no matter what. Exceptional cases are everywhere but when we talk about IPK, then no other comes closer to it,Thanks for bringing these here

His eyes speak shy and tender, all they want is to be loved deeper. Love at first sight is so magical that it stays with you forever. You might move forward. You might settle with someone else. It is gonna stay hidden, in your heart. But in Arnav's case this was what it was. It seems like the journey of his life found its destination after so long.

x.Covila thumbnail

This is beautiful and I am so waiting for this discussion to be up.

x.Covila thumbnail

Thanks, Covi, I will do it when the time permits.

You are very welcome.🤗

x.Covila thumbnail

True, she was not what anyone could imagine being with ASR; there was no match but she was the one who could stir his heart,

[Quote/]

No doubt, she was not according to his caliber and in real life it is a rare chance. But after their first meeting and especially this one, he could not tell if he loved her the first moment he saw her, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But he remembered the this moment he looked at her walking towards her and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when he was with her.

Edited by x.Covila - 1 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

MY ASR

Hey Mehr di, salam, how are you? I am seeing after three four years, when I was here, you were not able to make it here. How is life and your new journey towards motherhood?

Awe, Sanaya, how are you?

I am good and yes, I joined these ladies after three years or so. How is life and everything.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We had this during Rabba Ve days 2019.

Oh, Ok, I need to check those threads as well.

Just wondering, can we shed light on Payesh as well.