Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

We can't argue on that that Shyam made everyone dance on his tunes, Daiya ho, and his movements were many steps ahead of everyone to win everything yet he got deceived by his own cleverness. Arnav and Khushi and the growth of their relationship was an enigma for him. He had no idea and when Arnav married her, That was the last nail in his coffin.

I think that was the beauty of IPK and that was one thing which kept all of us glued on our seats

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

That bold is what I could make no logical sense. Why no one would dare ask this man, where the hell have you been and why? Samaj Seva my foot.

I know, no one uttered a single words even Mamiji. When he saved Anjali from electric wires, why didn't he think of anything.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A different angle about him could have a impact that could change the overall view of this character and the show. I am sorry as I have not seen yet one Banda who is bad and later changed for good.

It is rare to see a change in the nature of a man, but a few out there do get change, but few.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

πŸ˜† Arnav had a right to think from this angle. She was taking over the world he had created so crafty and carefully. Everyone was praising her, but his mind and heart wanted to hear the other way around to make him believe he was right. All women like her are gold diggers.

Gold digging came from his father's cheating side and marked his brain and grew into him. But Khushi pushed all of his plans to stay single forever.πŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

His ways were always contradictory since day one. A complicated man he was. Diwali had proved again, he was deceiving his own actions and words while his heart was saying totally different things. Khushi could feel it and she followed that as well until he backed down.

Here we always question, if La was important then why Khushi took this step in the first place? Was she not training her for Arnav? Then how could she be with Arnav doing all of this?

My answer

That is a good question why Khushi did putting La aside, well, you need to understand Khushi was under the spell of love along with him. She was feeling him the very same way he was. She could feel him without hearing him, even when he was calling her to apologize, she knew it was him, she was feeling him caressing her after the guesthouse incident, this was mutual.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Jhait ji was all about Arnav and this was her way to show him her heart but again he cornered her to accept it and he was all about that I have a brain you don't speak. He was such a loser, you know. But we still love him.πŸ˜†

He cornered her because he wanted to see his effect on her, he was enjoying it that she was noticing him closely. He was teasing her and she was getting to the point of being edgy, calling Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. He never liked that but rather enjoyed Laad Governor.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Shyam Manohar Jha deserves all the praises of this world you know.πŸ˜†

and here in this video Arnav is so relaxed about Shyam and Anjali is living with him after marriage why? After all it's been two years of her marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMRKNOQrkrw&t=338s

Thanks for this😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I think it was the combination of many things. His mortal emotions amuse us because we have none of those in us how to feel and how to act in front of such evil. Arnav was calm the entire time and he heard from all sides, some he already knew and some new but he is a man of actions. He knew every question and everything has only one answer. Throw this garbage out of RM and that was the biggest slap ever..

Very well said, Arnav was a mind and action guy, he knew how to bring peace. Just get rid of Shyam but his sister was the biggest mind to alter here. If you think Shyam did nothing to her to make her believe that Shyam is a such person.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I missed that some how. You know what, it makes me think that Shyam had no Brain man, how could he expect to be under the same roof where Arnav had thrown him out twice. He admitted to kill him when Anjali threw him out once for all but in general, what the hell was he thinking?

Delusional people and psychopaths don't think like you and me Covi.

How people themselves perceive what they are doing is not a question if you ask. I mean, there are very few people who are going to look into the mirror and say, 'That person I see is a savage monster'; instead, they make up some delusional statement that justifies what they do.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It was reading all of you ladies.πŸ€—

Once again, you showed all the sensitivity of a blunt axe towards this man known as Shyam. He was much worse than a Bi..... 🀬He was a saint like man. Who showed us why saints are dangerous and undesirable. From the Diary of the part time Indian, I remember this line.

The world is only broken into two tribes: the people who are a...holes and the people who are not.πŸ˜†

muahhh for this red

honey tongue ppl/ women, or men I literally despise in my real life as well. Thumbs up for this blue

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago