Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Shyam Manohar Jha deserves all the praises of this world you know.😆

and here in this video Arnav is so relaxed about Shyam and Anjali is living with him after marriage why? After all it's been two years of her marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMRKNOQrkrw&t=338s

Good point, but no one have such thoughts even. Our ASR was blind sighted too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The Heart found its beat...

Teri ankhon main dekhta hoon Khwab isqadar

to haqeeqat ki duniya kuch anjani si lagti hai

tu door hai mujh se phir bhi paas hai mere

tere hone main kuch kahani si lagti hai

Oh, his slightly opened lips, intense stare without blinking, like a statue by himself, he was caught unprepared for this sparring act of destiny. The heart skipped its beat before stopping momentarily just to make him meet his first beat after so long.

It is an absolute human certainty that no one can perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected through the eyes of another human being.

His eyes proclaimed the possession, the passion ... A magnetic pull which held her in this silent moment without blinking ... ultimately arrested by his chocolate eyes ... molten, passionate, penetrative...

Falling in love is very real, but Arnav used to shake his head when people around him talked about soul mates,his mind was arguing over poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, he met Khushi, and everything changed; the cynic has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot.

Yes! Khsuhi is a kind girl jiss se dekhte hi pyar ho jaye...[ye Khushi is a girl whom u can fall for immediately]he said that later..

Rabba Ve plays for the first time, and his eyes are welcomed by his first heartbeat with a breathtaking sight of Khushi in a red sari... her hair flying in the wind. His eyes moved along her sleek body, up and down, as his eyes devoured her in. He stood there stubbornly, and the lust never let him look away.. .Well, She is momentarily arrested too,.

This is the first time Khushi feels the power of his intense feelings ... This is the first glimpse of the passion behind his anguish-filled words that Arnav ever called out to her .. she sees the side of Arnav, which is overwhelming if you ask as she feels it. Still, she is unaware of the name of it...

The heart tripped into ecstasy after falling in love. He walked forward yet looked back at her, leaving a trail of love beating with every beat in his heart.

Indeed, Love found its beat the very first time...

Happy 12th anniversary of 1st Rabba Ve...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I never thought of Shyam to take over the thread like this, Loving your convo and will come back to it tomorrow

I am changing the subject a little bit here.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful post dear ❤️ #RabbaVe and Arnav Khushi are our heartbeats too 💓💓 Happy 12th Anniversary of the first Rabba Ve - the most sacred love tune, the love anthem of ArShi ❤️❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbeCTbUnBGY

1st Rabba Ve, the tune, the song, the one which still resonates in our heads, still makes us feel like yesterday when we all were getting mesmerized by this beauty in front of our screen and we still do.

cr2u

As soon as he looked up while descending, his eyes clicked on her face. The breath whooshed out of his body and everything froze for a second, as though she was not looking at him but the moment eyes met...the surrounding walls stood just for them to be in that moment. The impact was so strong that she was amazed and her fingers continued playing with each other without pause. Through their eyes' lens, zoomed in all the way, the world paused for that tiny span of time between the opening and closing of the shutter just for them. She was a ray of sunshine, a warm summer rain, a bright fire on a cold winter’s day, and a healer. In my eyes, they both were for each other.

cr2u

“Oh, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!

It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night

Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope’s ear,

Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear.

So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows

As yonder lady o’er her fellows shows.

The measure done, I’ll watch her place of stand,

And, touching hers, make blessèd my rude hand.

Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight!

For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.”

– William Shakespeare

https://twitter.com/vidzloops/status/1575850071328841728

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago

Tagging you all as Faiqa forgot to do it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163613992

coderlady thumbnail

That was the first time he saw her in a red sari. His favorite color and she pulled it off so beautifully and gracefully.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Love at first sight, Ah!

He meant it when he said to his sis that he doesn’t believe in love at first sight or any girl who will change him forever... It took time to really bringing him at that moment , when he truly fell for someone. Yet he still didn't believe in a moment. A moment when he glimpsed the truth of his sister's words, the unsaid wishes under the sky with broken stars of his destiny and he found love within someone. Those words where he felt his hitched breath, sansain ruk gaye moment...a glimpse the truth within this moment.

In that moment, he didn’t belong to himself any longer, not completely. Part of him belongs to her; part of her was resonating in his chest. After this, he couldn’t take it back, no matter how much he wanted to, no matter how hard he tried.

He was in Love...

Edited by CrystalJam - 1 years ago

I love this creation of yours👏