Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love this gif, his entry, his walk, his face movement, focused eyes, and at the top that blue bracelet.πŸ‘

Well written, men like him are among us, and no matter how much we deny this fact but we women are the ones who empowered them to get away with such atrocities they carry around. Nice question, why was he in Lukhnow? As Nani and her family mentioned many times that he used to go on tours for weeks and months, but no one paid attention to where and why? He was a lawyer, not a businessman. Maybe he was from Lukhnow, maybe he went there with bad intentions to do damage to Arnav and ended up in Khushi's business.

He brought Khushi back to Delhi and he seemed awkward right during that fight and the way he was talking to Shashi and even with those goons, seems totally a stage kinda thing. Then he was following Khushi in Delhi too. Excellent observation with dialogues you have here what Shyam said to Khushi in that market.

He was a two-timer and at the top a goon himself. Anjali's blind faith and stubbornness brought all into his web and at his mercy. Mamiji was sharp and understood him way earlier than anyone else. She kept warning Anjali but Anjali never paid attention.

Whenever the talk to moving out of RM came out he started messing up with Anjali's health. He made her fall down from stairs before too by putting oil under her shoes so Nani and everyone could keep her in RM.

The lines were crossed when he killed the child and this time he was successful in making Anji fall downstairs. Still, she was calling him and his plans never got seized. I was so happy when Anji finally knew the whole picture.

Lovely analysis,πŸ‘ Abhas really did an awesome job for us to hate him.

That bold is what I could make no logical sense. Why no one would dare ask this man, where the hell have you been and why? Samaj Seva my foot.

x.Covila thumbnail

Wow Covi, what a strong piece you have here. All this red is simply awesome. Shyam was true villain, there was no need to know his other side why was he like this or whay was he doing all of this. That exploration could make us think differently about him. We could have soft corner, you are right. Nice thoughts.

A different angle about him could have a impact that could change the overall view of this character and the show. I am sorry as I have not seen yet one Banda who is bad and later changed for good.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Helpless ASR sounds so soothing in Khsuhi's matterπŸ˜† He had no clue that Nani and Anjali have met her before, and not anywhere else, in his damn house. She was definitely following him. He was right if he was thinking on this track.

πŸ˜† He had a right to think with this angle. She was taking over the world he had created so crafty and carefully. Everyone was praising her but his mind and heart want to hear the other way around to make him believe he is right. All women like her and gold diggers.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by x.Covila

Beautiful post and thank you for making this.smiley31

Image In this first gif, he was healing her wounded heart by binding her with him.This is was his way of his sorry to her. But she was damaged beyond imagination. His constant pushing her away, insulting her, and at the top denying having any sort of feelings attached to that moment where he was so close to her, almost kissing her, claiming her did what he couldn't imagine. She had no trust in his actions. Those were contradictory for her.

Lovely pink, This was his way to return her answer for the keys but again his ways were contradictory.

Image Here, they turned away after saying I don't want to see you again. But the way both paused momentarily waiting for each other to be stopped by any word before him putting on his aviators, and walking parallel until going away from each other. His swearing not to remember her, not to see her, not to even mention her name again was painful for him too.Because he simply couldn't. Just look at that moment, he is going through hell when she was getting engaged, he was feeling her pain, her distress.

They both wanted to hear it badly that it matters but who will say first was the egoistic part and both were stubborn. But at the same time, La and her feelings were important for Khushi. She crossed once that limit but not again. She was upset and at the same time Arnav denied it royally and she ended up with Shyam's engagement crap. Things were different now.

Image This is a proof of that. He woke up calling her name again. Her going away from him is just like his breath is going away, sansain run jana was happening. No doubt both were stubborn as could be. Fadak Pasta hai is the best track ever,

My answers are in blue

I must say, Covi you analyzed so well.πŸ‘

His ways were always contradictory, since the day one. A complicated man he was. Diwali had proved again, he was deceiving his own actions and words while his heart was saying totally different things. Khushi could feel it and she followed that as well until he backed down.

Here we always question, if La was important then why Khushi took this step at the first place. Was she not training her for Arnav? Then how could she be with Arnav doing all of this?

x.Covila thumbnail

beautiful pink, πŸ‘

Payesh wedding was the time where he accepted that she matters him way too much and she showed him in her silly and childish ways how much he matters to her, did there Jhait ji was all about that.

Jhait ji was all about Arnav and this was her way to show him her heart but again he cornered her to accept it and he was all about that I have brain you don't speech. He was such a loser you know. But we still love him.πŸ˜†

x.Covila thumbnail

Everyone is raining such praising words for him, making me so happy.

Thnx for this video. Yadain taza ho gayein.

Shyam Manohar Jha deserves all the praises of this world you know.πŸ˜†

and here in this video Arnav is so relaxed about Shyam and Anjali is living with him after marriage why? After all it's been two years of her marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMRKNOQrkrw&t=338s

x.Covila thumbnail

Oh, arnav's thapad was so satisfying after hearing him throwing all garbage toward Khushi😈

I think it was the combination of many things. His mortal emotions amuse us because we have none of those in us how to feel and how to act in front of such evil. Arnav was calm the entire time and he heard from all sides, some he already knew and some new but he is a man of actions. He knew every question and everything has only one answer. Throw this garbage out of RM and that was the biggest slap ever..

x.Covila thumbnail

I missed that some how. You know what, it makes me think that Shyam had no Brain man, how could he expect to be under the same roof where Arnav had thrown him out twice. He admitted to kill him when Anjali threw him out once for all but in general, what the hell was he thinking?

x.Covila thumbnail

It was reading all of you ladies.πŸ€—

Once again, you showed all the sensitivity of a blunt axe towards this man known as Shyam. He was much worse than a Bi..... 🀬He was a saint like man. Which showed us why saints are dangerous and undesirable. From the Diary of the part time Indian, I remember this line.

The world is only broken into two tribes: the people who are a...holes and the people who are not.πŸ˜†

Edited by x.Covila - 1 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† Such a strong character he is and the way it came out, it was wonderful

He was and thanks for this Image