Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I will come back for the answers of this post..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163596430

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Ah, he wanted her to accept Fadak Padta hai but she was adamant nahin padta...just like him, it means nothing.

But this was brutal though, his words shattered her completely

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

First, Thank you for putting it altogether. I love the question you have here. Why was he in Lukhnow?

Maybe when he saw that video where Khushi fell in Arnav's arms and decided to go for her as he always thought that he is entitled to have everything and everybody whoever and whatever he wanted.Second, question about his backstage story. Who was interested in that? We all wanted to shoot him. Isn't that? You can't differ🤣

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

The rugged, evil, mean, con man face what we have been introduced as a Shyam Manohar Jha. What if we knew he had a past of misery, poverty, blah blah, then we had this mushy feeling with lots of sympathies. yuck!

Then maybe some started to imagine him this soft cute man like we did in the beginning

Just imagine girls dreaming him like that

If the editing and filters can effect the mindset that much then imagine. I think then we had a whole lot fan following of Shyam just like Arnav. We are having soft corner for Arnav because of his past, otherwise he was no angel or hero of my daily life. No offense, I know I will get many shoes for this. But this is a reality.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Shyam was the cupid. Absolutely.❤️

He saw khushi in Arnav's arms and got Khushi in trouble. He created circumstances and brought her in Delhi yet got her a job for at AR Very smart, one step closer to Arnav.😆He introduced Khushi to the idea of dhak-dhak and that made sense to Khushi that it does because of Arnav.He called Khushi to the terrace and Arnav found them. Was this his scheme? Could be? To create a rift as he wrote that message for Khushi but how did Arnav find it?

Later, He instigated Arnav by lying to him about the nature of his relationship to Khushi but he made a mistake by calling Rani Sahiba a hurdle in between them. That infuriated Arnav and he got the biggest threat and enemy in ASR. At the top Arnav took Khushi away by marrying her.

Again, He was the one who didn't show up at the airport to help Khushi prove her truth, so Arnav left with MU. Yet Shyam had no idea that Arnav decided to turn around and that on his own will and power of love which Arnav and Khushi both had...

Shyam kidnapped Arnav, which brought Arnav and Khushi together and became the reason for diminishing the MU. Khushi admitted her love for Arnav to Shyam and that brought an animal in him and he was ready to kill her. If she is not his then Arnav won't have either.

He called Dadi to destroy Khushi and Arnav's relationship but it made Arnav and Khushi wedding possible and finally they became one. So all is all he was a cupid🤣

Lovely memory lane of Shyam Manohar Jha. Just wondering what kinda Psychopath was he?

How did arnav find it?

Hmm, because Arnav was following Khushi everywhere so Shyam thought he will see that message as well and that will create a seed of doubt itself too.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Someone asked here this question that why did he break his leg in the show.

Abhas had an accident so they had to show the accident in the show as well. Here is the article.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shyam-to-meet-with-an-accident-in-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon_27049

Thank You for this, I didn't know that.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Shyam Manohar Jha

A name of deception, here you go. You said it all.

His face was hidden as a con artist as the faceless villain, requires only a look under the mask to understand everything.A situation where a Story Arc contains a Big Bad whose identity is not known until much later and even later you don't see everything because we have to leverage hero and a villain.As far as I can see, in the beginning Shyam seems like a hero of Khushi who was nice to her and her family until Khushi's father found his identity, a true face and here the problem starts.

There are rules to create a powerful Antagonist, give him/her a powerful objective, make him/her more powerful than protagonist and equip the villain with an unforgettable look. At the same time a strong villain wants power, wealth, and revenge.I think we have all these in Shyam.

Shyam had no redeeming qualities. He was evil, sneaky, cowardly, egotistical, clever, crazy, callous, and hypocritical.His wicked character enacted evil actions to harm others and nothing much. Even he did the same after Khushi declared her love for Arnav to him. Even then he was saying I love you so much Khushi. God dammit!

Now why the creators didn't explore him? Well, I think the way he was displayed as a villain, no one wanted any sympathy cards on the table for him. A freeloader like him had to be at the pedestal with barnacle. leech. moocher and parasite.That all could vanish by bringing his past story, at least Ithis what think.

Now what was he doing in Lukhnow? Hmm, maybe he was from there? or Maybe he was ready to harm Arnav then as well to get all of his wealth. He did it later too and when he saw Khushi his mind took over for this beauty and he wanted her for himself rather than anyone else. That became his priority at the moment. There could be million speculations we can have.

A beautiful post and a memory lane.👏

This purple stood out for me. I must say, a very deep take and I totally agree to it.

coderlady thumbnail

How did Arnav, the big businessman, or the rest of the family, never put the clues together for Shyam? Did they ever know the name of the law firm he worked for? If he was doing cases for charity, why did he have to be out of town so much? Lawyers don't do that. Even if he was doing some charity, at least some of his cases should have been paid ones. Where was the money? No one ever asked him anything. Just ate up everything he said. Why were they so thankful for him accepting Anjali? What was wrong with her anyway? She had a limp and wore a boot. Big deal. She could walk, talk, and do everything for a normal life. They thought she was lacking?

All of them gave the power to Shyam to do what he did.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

This is epic, his entry with Salman Khan's bracelet, shoes, walk, and evil wicked eyes. I want to hear that background score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1QKL8f5HvQ

Just look at him, at least from my eyes, I could see him faking it all.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

haha, yes and his face expressions never reflected more than that the look we usually have on mediocre, poor, and ready to snatch like kinda people. There is nothing wrong being poor or mediocre but when people don't get things or life the way they aspired for, they would love to snatch it by all wrong means and Shyam is one of them.

Not all but some do and that is a norm now. People want everything and there is no satisfaction.