Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

He was angry at her because of her not accepting her feelings for him but I think Khushi did that by returning him that key, that I am accepting it and now it is your turn. But at the same time she was hurt because he said that it didn't matter what he did on Diwali or he kept her payal. It was very confusing for her but she still came and had a courage to face him, to show him way back to her but he pushed her away.

that pink a big YES

she gathered her courage and came to throw another challenge but this Akhdoo wanted her to accept the feelings what she refused to accept in the SUV ride. You don't wanna know why did I keep ur payal, she ignored it royally and raged him to say all that whatever happened uska koi matlab nahin

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Originally posted by xZoyax

I found it

here

Bingo Releases Statement after Ad Featuring Ranveer Singh Offends Sushant Singh Rajput Fans

Thanks for updating.

I will find the rest of the things too whenever I have time.

Thank You ๐Ÿค—

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by xZoyax

Awe, This one is epic and look at the Sun and light, and a background similar to this

Mehr, Look in the slapping Shyam

The sun is at the back of Shyam and in Arshi one The sun is in the middle.

I am grinning over this analysis, even after 12 years we are doing this. BTW, we all had this discussion before.

Reading your analysis over these years has done something to my brain as well๐Ÿ˜‰

well spotted Z๐Ÿ‘

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ dheeton ka dheet and such leechers do exist in reality too.

Shyam ko itte alqab mat do yara, he was a cupid๐Ÿ˜‰

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arnav showed him his place many times but his sister came in the middle. He was helpless because of her.

She had her reasons. As a woman, sometimes we do put things aside, I am not talking about the women of today, but tbh, I do see things which makes no sense but it is what it is. We can't understand until we are in those shoes.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

How many times he was thrown out,what a leech he was๐Ÿ˜ˆ

That was done but Shyam was on a mission and his mission was to reach the goal, wealth, name, fame, and all.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† I am with you in this matter. This is hilarious though.

Even I resolved this matter

we are still on it๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

But writers and directors are writing and directing these characters so obviously they have roles in creating this mess. Barun did try his best to remain true to his character except in Ek Jashn but my Khushi was lost later on.๐Ÿ˜ญ

No doubt, they ruined Khushi's character and made her bahu type which doesn't exist in reality.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

That was the best, I think Khushi's slap was the best

100%, she did what no one could do at first. Even Arnav didn't do after finding out Shyam's true face no matter he was misunderstanding Khushi but Shyam's true colors were out.

Arnav's hands were tied because of Anjali's pregnancy. Otherwise the situation would be different. Just think, his gf was in his Jiju's arms, the one who was the father of his sister's child. It was such a mess.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

You said it all Crystal, she did take a step the moment she entered RM and he was going upstairs saying all sorts of things. She heard it and got defeated but Naniji stopped her. She found that courage the second time and challenged her own luck by returning his keys but he pushed her again.

Ah, he wanted her to accept Fadak Padta hai but she was adamant nahin padta...just like him, it means nothing.