Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Shyam Manohar Jha

A name of deception, here you go. You said it all.

His face was hidden as a con artist as the faceless villain, requires only a look under the mask to understand everything.A situation where a Story Arc contains a Big Bad whose identity is not known until much later and even later you don't see everything because we have to leverage hero and a villain.As far as I can see, in the beginning Shyam seems like a hero of Khushi who was nice to her and her family until Khushi's father found his identity, a true face and here the problem starts.

There are rules to create a powerful Antagonist, give him/her a powerful objective, make him/her more powerful than protagonist and equip the villain with an unforgettable look. At the same time a strong villain wants power, wealth, and revenge.I think we have all these in Shyam.

Shyam had no redeeming qualities. He was evil, sneaky, cowardly, egotistically, clever, crazy, callous, and hypocritical.His wicked character enacted evil actions to harm others and nothing much. Even he did the same after Khushi declared her love for Arnav to him. Even then he was saying I love you so much Khushi. God dammit!

Now why the creators didn't explore him? Well, I think the way he was displayed as a villain, no one wanted any sympathy cards on the table for him. A freeloader like him had to be at the pedestal with barnacle. leech. moocher and parasite.That all could vanish by bringing his past story, at least Ithis what think.

Now what was he doing in Lukhnow? Hmm, maybe he was from there? or Maybe he was ready to harm Arnav then as well to get all of his wealth. He did it later too and when he saw Khushi his mind took over for this beauty and he wanted her for himself rather than anyone else. That became his priority at the moment. There could be million speculations we can have.

A beautiful post and a memory lane.👏

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Someone asked here this question that why did he break his leg in the show.

Abhas had an accident so they had to show the accident in the show as well. Here is the article.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shyam-to-meet-with-an-accident-in-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon_27049

Thank You for this, I asked this question and just wondering. I just watched this show three years ago

x.Covila thumbnail

This is epic, his entry with Salman Khan's bracelet, shoes, walk, and evil wicked eyes. I want to hear that background score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1QKL8f5HvQ

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

haha, it does but he was the best cringing part of ipk.

haha, yes and his face expressions never reflected more than that the look we usually have on mediocre, poor, and ready to snatch like kinda people. There is nothing wrong being poor or mediocre but when people don't get things or life the way they aspired for, they would love to snatch it by all wrong means and Shyam is one of them.

x.Covila thumbnail

This scene is so powerful, they both were thinking of Khushi but being totally unaware of this.

x.Covila thumbnail

I love the way Arnav redeemed himself for Khushi. I loved it when he said, this is for misbehaving with my wife. I can understand why some ppl like yourself didn't want redemption track for Arnav but I always feel, there must be something to show his ways back to her in a true manner.

x.Covila thumbnail

Until this point he was vicious, He already entered into murderer list and now he wanted to use Anjali to back into RM. Khushi made it easy though I never liked Khushi's decision to go against Arnav's statement.

x.Covila thumbnail

This was the end. After knowing that he killed their child, I was like how come you couldn't feel it, see it. Blind faith is far more dangerous than anything else out there and many women are suffering with this disease.

x.Covila thumbnail

haha, I love this one when he couldn't believe what Daadi was doing? His plans were backfired. Love this look🤣

x.Covila thumbnail

ImageImage

Hitting can induce immediate gratification for rageful, pent-up feelings, enticing the hitter to do it again and in Arnav's case it was all that pent up rage over the time. While Khushi's anger and shutting him off right away after throwing his ring on his face. It was over.