Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

These are for you Crystal and Covi

He came to see if she will accept her feelings but nah, she is stubborn more than him

He decided he won't see her, remember her, or allow her name even in this house. Accept everyone that she has gone for good...coward

But her name is what he has all, that is the key to his happiness. The key she kept and gave him back as she doesn't have to keep it anymore, she was already in his heart, mind, running through his blood with each beat and breath...The love finds its way and it did but who will accept, who will say Fadak padta hai first...Ah...

Ah, Khushi

Ye kya kar diya tum ne

Main ne kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki

Par main kar an saka...

Well deserved defeat...

Beautiful post and thank you for making this.🤗

Image In this first gif, he was healing her wounded heart by binding her with him.This is was his way of his sorry to her. But she was damaged beyond imagination. His constant pushing her away, insulting her, and at the top denying of having any sorts of feelings attached to that moment where he was so close to her, almost kissing her, claiming her did what he couldn't imagine. She had no trust in his actions. Those were contradictory for her.

Image Here, they turned away after saying I don't want to see you again. But the way both paused momentarily waiting for each other to be stopped by any word before him putting on his aviators, and walking parallel until going away from each other. His swearing not to remember her, not to see her, not to even mention her name again was painful for him too.Because he simply couldn't. Just look at that moment, he is going through hell when she was getting engaged, he was feeling her pain, her distress.

Image This is a proof of that. He woke up calling her name again. Her going away from him is just like his breath is going away, sansain run jana was happening. No doubt both were stubborn as could be. Fadak Pasta hai is the best track ever,

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jo Mein karonga...

Three concise words, spoken, in anger, in frustration at seeing her fleeing away from the feelings he must awaken once again. Just last night, during the dance, he showed her Farak padta hai ! It matters, and she screams it too while missing him this afternoon thinking all sorts of things. Both had purged months. Not willing to accept but it was ripped from their gut ...

She had melted in his arms like a molten lava last night. He was drenched with her acceptance in her innocent ways, she had let him lead her, trusting him fully... But today, she was making him teeter from one extreme to the other, from her missing him to seeing his name in her hand but not anymore...

He grabs her dupatta., her hand immediately flying to her neck ... Aap ...But he waits for her and her eyes widen as she sees the sight before her. He is on his haunches, his face, his body in statuesque repose. She asks him to leave it politely as ever...

His chin juts in a familiar defiant challenge. Why? ...

She asked many times Why it matters and now he asks the same of her ... Knowing fully well that she too has no choice. He was in no mood to play more of these senseless games when both knew the strength of this tie-in between them. He knows now he must corner her because if he won't, she sure as hell won't accept it...!

With all the techniques of a Hawk never leaving its prey out of his sight, he lifts his chin and claims while provoking, you can't do everything by yourself.

An open challenge ... Come and get your dupatta right from my fist, she disintegrates, Yes, me...I can do... Oh his chin lowers, his eyes sparkle, his lips are slightly open, his body takes over. He too is breathless, captivated and tied willingly this time to the other end of this dupatta...

Not taking his eyes off her, he spools her in, slowly, tugging her in closer with each twirl of her dupatta around his hand. Now he dares, you can do everything so release your dupatta now...A jolting stop right next to him, but she was unable to face him. Her heart pounding in her chest. His heart desires a palpitating heartbeat away ...

He looks at her, his head lowered to the side of her face. He can hear her heartbeat as his own is mingling with hers... All his fight gone, and he is simply a man mesmerized by this enthralled beauty in front of him...Months of longing is taking over, his lowered eyes are blazing, his breath held silently, his lips crave but he holds ... Yet he seeks her consent ...

Jo mein karoonga, kya tum voh kar paaogi?

Her eyes, hazed to a distant spot, now what? ... She hesitates yet shutting her eyes seeking Devi Maiyya and then, gives in ... Her cheeks aflame, having his fanning breath over... she nods quickly, oh she needed strength before her heart gives way ... He was watching with effulgent eyes knowing he will win...

He leans in, pressing softly and kisses her on her flushed porcelain skin pressing deeply yet like a chaste caress...Consuming her with it as she closes her eyes. He does not linger; his eyes watch her intently being intoxicated lids shut in ecstasy. Yes, she is His...

oh my heart is pounding here reading this.

A small yet sensuous moment you have grabbed with mere words. A beauty carries down with it. I must say that she taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure.He was the young man whose handsome face and hardworking style has brought him plenty of success and now he was ever-ready for a new encounter, a fresh-experience which he kept abandoned from his life. He was ready to love and to be loved.

Lovely piece👏

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Awe, This one is epic and look at the Sun and light, and a background similar to this

Mehr, Look in the slapping Shyam

The sun is at the back of Shyam and in Arshi one The sun is in the middle.

I am grinning over this analysis, even after 12 years we are doing this. BTW, we all had this discussion before.

wow, well observed👏

Maybe you guys had this but I wasn't here on IF for more than two years

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Awe, Sale Sahib throwing Daiya ho out

Love it.

haha, Daiya ho comes back like a boomerang 😆until it hit his own head🤣

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Haha, he is damn good villain

He was such a great actor, Idk why IT never had him like another show properly

Motif_Soul thumbnail

I have more into this Shyam Thapad series

Anjali's thapad

I forgot when was this?

Motif_Soul thumbnail

This was another epic slap, twice

one for his sis and one for wife

Motif_Soul thumbnail

LOL, party and with Shyam.

That sounds like a plan🤣

haha, it does but he was the best cringing part of ipk.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

hmm, yes, but both serve different purposes and have different meanings.

Khushi slapping Shyam ended his deceptive face for all, especially for Guptas. From this point on, Shyam struggled to be in good books for Khushi to have her, but it never happened. Regardless of what happened later, Khushi trusted him for Anji and didn't open her mouth, and later, she brought him back to RM; that is a writing flaw and loopholes, don't go there.

Arnav Khushi and the sun had a different meaning, the centre part is Sun here and it represents Arnav. No matter how many differences or rifts they have, The sun/Arnav remained the major part of their lives. He was a pivoted, rooted part Khushi couldn't detach herself from.

Agree, the first slap by Khushi also opened the Pandora box for Shyam to plan deviously and then use the time in his favor until teri meri time and after seeing it clearly that Gupta family had bought his side of schmes to save Payal's wedding. He was the worst. A man never should be given such a chance if he is like Shyam.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

These are for you Crystal and Covi

Just like the moon takes its light from the sun, she is gathering her energy, her strength, her answers from him. If I am not wrong she was stronger knowing that he came after her, it is bothering him as much as hers. Whatever happened in between them , oh it does matter to him too. But she won't say it. Ironically it is in the nature of human and especially girls, they want to hear it from boys.

I said in the other post, Sun is representing Arnav here and the main pivot point in their lives. Absolutely, they both knew the level of care in between them as Khushi said yahan to Rajkumar ek gusile insaan hote hain. Jinhain sirf gussa karna ata hai

But the problem is who will accept verbally first?

Khushi was telling this to Payal right before Akash calls Payal and the game changes, but this was the proof they both were at the different level and I love when she calls him Laad Governor in front of all. Tit for tat. Back to Tom and Jerry mode.😆 But this was such a storm, it pushed Khushi in wrong hands.

He came to see if she will accept her feelings but nah, she is stubborn more than him

But neither of them were ready to accept no matter what.\

He decided he won't see her, remember her, or allow her name even in this house. Accept everyone that she has gone for good...coward

It was hard for him to accept this that he the great ASR has fallen in love with her. She has such powers to make a man like him to be in love. Love didn't exist. That was his mantra.

It was hard for him to deny even, it was written on his face. Hiding behind Lavanya was a temporary thing. Ye kya kar raha hoon main, it hit him like hell when La said its me La not Khushi...

La understood it right away, and I love her for that. She stands taller for me.

He could feel her distress from miles. Shyam was forcing himself into engagement and all. He was restless here like a storm was passing their paths.

But her name is what he has all, that is the key to his happiness. The key she kept and gave him back as she doesn't have to keep it anymore, she was already in his heart, mind, running through his blood with each beat and breath...The love finds its way and it did but who will accept, who will say Fadak padta hai first...Ah...

Ah, Khushi

Ye kya kar diya tum ne

Main ne kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki

Par main kar an saka...

Well deserved defeat...

My answers are in blue

My answers are in purple.