Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by xZoyax

Awe, This one is epic and look at the Sun and light, and a background similar to this

Mehr, Look in the slapping Shyam

The sun is at the back of Shyam and in Arshi one The sun is in the middle.

I am grinning over this analysis, even after 12 years we are doing this. BTW, we all had this discussion before.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Good one Zoya, I like this angle too👏

Reading your analysis over these years has done something to my brain as well😉

This Jamai Raja is dheet🤣

🤣 dheeton ka dheet and such leechers do exist in reality too.

Originally posted by xZoyax

I have more into this Shyam Thapad series

Anjali's thapad

Oh, I forgot, this was his dream 🤣

Yes, when he was sitting thinking after Khushi put those glass pieces in his razor

My fav, every time Arnav had shown him his place for real.

Arnav showed him his place many times but his sister came in the middle. He was helpless because of her.

How many times he was thrown out,what a leech he was😈

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I must say, this thread is becoming more of Shyam's discussion thread. Di, join all the slaps and discussion in one post so we all can have it at one place. I am alergic to too much of Shyam. Please.🤣

😆 I am with you in this matter. This is hilarious though.

Well said, Arnav became the center of Khsuhi and Arnav's life regardless of hate and love part. He never could let her go and marry Shyam, at least that was what he thought. He roped her in with him and punished himself too.

I don't see it as a bad writing, I see it as going away from the traits of the character. Even Arnav too. Later he was not that angry but you can't change that trait so soon.

But writers and directors are writing and directing these characters so obviously they have roles in creating this mess. Barun did try his best to remain true to his character except in Ek Jashn but my Khushi was lost later on.😭

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

That was the best, I think Khushi's slap was the best

i totally agree, Khushi's slap was the best

100%, she did what no one could do at first. Even Arnav didn't do after finding out Shyam's true face no matter he was misunderstanding Khushi but Shyam's true colors were out.

He was angry at her because of her not accepting her feelings for him but I think Khushi did that by returning him the keys, that I am accepting it and now it is your turn. But at the same time she was hurt because he said that it didn't matter what he did on Diwali or he kept her payal. It was very confusing for her but she still came and had a courage to face him, to show him way back to her but he pushed her away.

You said it all Crystal, she did take a step the moment she entered RM and he was going upstairs saying all sorts of things. She heard it and got defeated but Naniji stopped her. She found that courage the second time and challenged her own luck by returning his keys but he pushed her again.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆 lol, Mr. Akhdoo fell for her you know.

Kahan gaye akad

😆 His ego and his anger usually had no meaning for KKG, she was immune to all of this. She entered where no one could dare. His heart, in his arms, in his sheesh Mahal, in his office, in his home, ... just imagine, he had no idea and he was pissed about that too. His control was slipping.☺️helpless ASR🤣