Posted: 1 years ago

Here for you Roop

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

That is cracking me up here

He was slapped so many times and thrown out so many times too

From Gupta house, then after kidnapping Arnav did , then from hospital again from Arnav, then finally when Anjali slapped him. Gosh. itta dheet banda hai🤣

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I must say, this thread is becoming more of Shyam's discussion thread. Di, join all the slaps and discussion in one post so we all can have it at one place. I am alergic to too much of Shyam. Please.🤣

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

hmm, yes, but both serve different purposes and have different meanings.

Khushi slapping Shyam ended his deceptive face for all, especially for Guptas. From this point on, Shyam struggled to be in good books for Khushi to have her, but it never happened. Regardless of what happened later, Khushi trusted him for Anji and didn't open her mouth, and later, she brought him back to RM; that is a writing flaw and loopholes, don't go there.

Arnav Khushi and the sun had a different meaning, the center part is Sun here and it represents Arnav. No matter how many differences or rifts they have, The sun/Arnav remained the major part of their lives. He was a pivoted, rooted part Khushi couldn't detach herself from.

Well said, Arnav became the center of Khsuhi and Arnav's life regardless of hate and love part. He never could let her go and marry Shyam, at least that was what he thought. He roped her in with him and punished himself too.

I don't see it as a bad writing, I see it as going away from the traits of the character. Even Arnav too. Later he was not that angry but you can't change that trait so soon.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Oh, I forgot, this was his dream 🤣

Was it? When? What episode?

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

That was the best, I think Khushi's slap was the best

i totally agree, Khushi's slap was the best

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

These are for you Crystal and Covi

He came to see if she will accept her feelings but nah, she is stubborn more than him

He decided he won't see her, remember her, or allow her name even in this house. Accept everyone that she has gone for good...coward

But her name is what he has all, that is the key to his happiness. The key she kept and gave him back as she doesn't have to keep it anymore, she was already in his heart, mind, running through his blood with each beat and breath...The love finds its way and it did but who will accept, who will say Fadak padta hai first...Ah...

Ah, Khushi

Ye kya kar diya tum ne

Main ne kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki

Par main kar an saka...

Well deserved defeat...

He was angry at her because of her not accepting her feelings for him but I think Khushi did that by returning him, that I am accepting it and now it is your turn. But at the same time she was hurt because he said that it didn't matter what he did on Diwali or he kept her payal. It was very confusing for her but she still came and had a courage to face him, to show him way back to her but he pushed her away.

Originally posted by xZoyax

I found it

here

Bingo Releases Statement after Ad Featuring Ranveer Singh Offends Sushant Singh Rajput Fans

Thanks for updating.

I will find the rest of the things too whenever I have time.