Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Awe, This one is epic and look at the Sun and light, and a background similar to this

Mehr, Look in the slapping Shyam

The sun is at the back of Shyam and in Arshi one The sun is in the middle.

I am grinning over this analysis, even after 12 years we are doing this. BTW, we all had this discussion before.

Good one Zoya, I like this angle too👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Awe, Sale Sahib throwing Daiya ho out

Love it.

This Jamai Raja is dheet🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I have more into this Shyam Thapad series

Anjali's thapad

Oh, I forgot, this was his dream 🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

My fav, every time Arnav had shown him his place for real.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

These are for you Crystal and Covi

The most iconic scene. But you need to rewind where she came to give him his keys thinking that there is nothing much in between them except he has some lust for her at the heated moment. "Kuch nahin tha?" as he said it means nothing to me. BUT his hand stops in the air thinking that she kept the key for this long it means there was something, it means to her, Fadak padta hai...At the top her blood, she was hurt. He can't see her hurt. Nope, it means ASR ko bohot fadak padta hai.smiley36

Yeap, those keys, her blood, stopped his hand in the air to get rid of that key even in his extreme anger. It means a lot to both. When she was leaving even then you can see his restlessness.

He came to see if she will accept her feelings but nah, she is more stubborn than him

He decided he won't see her, remember her, or allow her name even in this house. Accept everyone that she has gone for good...coward

Let me write what his lips are burning on.

Bohot ho gaya Khushi Khushi, Ab wo yahan se Ja chuki hai. Here her sister made him realize that sometimes you never know that you are seeing the person last time.

Bam! Death, separation, how could he bear that?

All he was trying to do, was distance himself from her so he won't feel weak in front of that moment that comes after seeing her or feeling her close to him.

Her desperation to run off that forced relationship which was getting created in that moment and he couldn't get away from her pain, her hurt even being away. Fadak Padta hai Mr. Khadoos ko

Underlined, yes

that was his intention, pretty much

remembering that parallel walk and that distance which he created brought him back to nightmares...Khushi

It is the same moment when she left for Lukhnow but this time he created himself

But her name is what he has all, that is the key to his happiness. The key she kept and gave him back as she doesn't have to keep it anymore, she was already in his heart, mind, running through his blood with each beat and breath...The love finds its way and it did but who will accept, who will say Fadak padta hai first...Ah...

Ah, Khushi

Ye kya kar diya tum ne

Main ne kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki

Par main kar an saka...

Well deserved defeat...

My answers are in red

I love the coloring on these gifs.

My answers are in blue

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by Motif_Soul

I found the best one

credit to the owner

Ah, how peaceful it feels smiley4

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Ah, how peaceful it feels 😃

🤣 every time

Har bar🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

❤️ it.

Please make his first entry one

give me some time, I will🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

The hospital punches were stronger and more effective than this one.

I agree😆