Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Arnav Thapad

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

These are for you Crystal and Covi

The most iconic scene. But you need to rewind where she came to give him his keys thinking that there is nothing much in between them except he has some lust for her at the heated moment. "Kuch nahin tha?" as he said it means nothing to me. BUT his hand stops in the air thinking that she kept the key for this long it means there was something, it means to her, Fadak padta hai...At the top her blood, she was hurt. He can't see her hurt. Nope, it means ASR ko bohot fadak padta hai.😆

He came to see if she will accept her feelings but nah, she is stubborn more than him

He decided he won't see her, remember her, or allow her name even in this house. Accept everyone that she has gone for good...coward

Let me write what his lips are burning on.

Bohot ho gaya Khushi Khushi, Ab wo yahan se Ja chuki hai. Here her sister made him realize that sometimes you never know that you are seeing the person last time.

Bam! death, separation, how could he bear that?

All he was trying to do, just distance himself from her so he won't feel weak in front of that moment what comes after seeing her or feeling her close to him.

Her desperation to run off that forced relationship which was getting created in that moment and he couldn't get away from her pain, her hurt even being away. Fadak Padta hai Mr. Khadoos ko

remembering that parallel walk and that distance which he created brought him back to nightmares...Khushi

But her name is what he has all, that is the key to his happiness. The key she kept and gave him back as she doesn't have to keep it anymore, she was already in his heart, mind, running through his blood with each beat and breath...The love finds its way and it did but who will accept, who will say Fadak padta hai first...Ah...

Ah, Khushi

Ye kya kar diya tum ne

Main ne kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki

Par main kar an saka...

Well deserved defeat...

My answers are in red

I love the coloring on these gifs.

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

I found the best one

credit to the owner

Ah, how peaceful it feels 😃

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

❤️ it.

Please make his first entry one

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Awe, This one is epic and look at the Sun and light, and a background similar to this

Mehr, Look in the slapping Shyam

The sun is at the back of Shyam and in Arshi one The sun is in the middle.

I am grinning over this analysis, even after 12 years we are doing this. BTW, we all had this discussion before.

Nice observation 👏

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The hospital punches were stronger and more effective than this one.

Edited by Roop_P - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

LOL, no problem, we will have party with Shyam here.

LOL, part and with Shyam.

That sounds like a plan🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Awe, This one is epic and look at the Sun and light, and background similar to this

hmm, yes, but both serve different purposes and have different meanings.

Khushi slapping Shyam ended his deceptive face for all, especially for Guptas. From this point on, Shyam struggled to be in good books for Khushi to have her, but it never happened. Regardless of what happened later, Khushi trusted him for Anji and didn't open her mouth, and later, she brought him back to RM; that is a writing flaw and loopholes, don't go there.

Arnav Khushi and the sun had a different meaning, the centre part is Sun here and it represents Arnav. No matter how many differences or rifts they have, The sun/Arnav remained the major part of their lives. He was a pivoted, rooted part Khushi couldn't detach herself from.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

These are for you Crystal and Covi

Just like the moon takes its light from the sun, she is gathering her energy, her strength, her answers from him. If I am not wrong she was stronger knowing that he came after her, it is bothering him as much as hers. Whatever happened in between them , oh it does matter to him too. But she won't say it. Ironically it is in the nature of human and especially girls, they want to hear it from boys.

I said in the other post, Sun is representing Arnav here and the main pivot point in their lives. Absolutely, they both knew the level of care in between them as Khushi said yahan to Rajkumar ek gusile insaan hote hain. Jinhain sirf gussa karna ata hai

But the problem is who will accept verbally first?

He came to see if she will accept her feelings but nah, she is stubborn more than him

He decided he won't see her, remember her, or allow her name even in this house. Accept everyone that she has gone for good...coward

It was hard for him to accept this that he the great ASR has fallen in love with her. She has such powers to make a man like him to be in love. Love didn't exist. That was his mantra.

It was hard for him to deny even, it was written on his face. Hiding behind Lavanya was a temporary thing. Ye kya kar raha hoon main, it hit him like hell when La said its me La not Khushi...

He could feel her distress from miles. Shyam was forcing himself into engagement and all. He was restless here like a storm was passing their paths.

But her name is what he has all, that is the key to his happiness. The key she kept and gave him back as she doesn't have to keep it anymore, she was already in his heart, mind, running through his blood with each beat and breath...The love finds its way and it did but who will accept, who will say Fadak padta hai first...Ah...

Ah, Khushi

Ye kya kar diya tum ne

Main ne kitni koshish ki tum se nafrat karne ki

Par main kar an saka...

Well deserved defeat...

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Well deserved defeat it was.

Love the red. My points are in green

My answers are in blue

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P