Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Lovely wishes and edits.👏 Just wondering that you had no write up for this year or didn't put it here?

hmm, idk...maybe or it could slip through my eyes.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

thank you

i love this scene.

Lovely wishes and edits.👏 Just wondering that you had no write up for this year or didn't put it here?

Good question. Wondering the same

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Ten Years? Unbelievable!

By: Mysticaldivine/ 2021

When your heart can sense the rhythm of emotions, the beat makes you dance to its tunes, and your feet carry you to where you belong. Didn't this happen to the two souls when messengers of love...pigeons played the role of a cupid. The wheels and gears zoomed from earth to air to bring them together.

ImageImage

Destiny was rolling its own dice to bring the bride to its groom. That's when you know there is no letting this moment go, no matter what... it's time for looking up or down, with an ego and pride, to look into eyes and deny what you felt the first time.

Deals were in the files, both with a piece of baggage. One was throwing his past baggage on the one who threw it on a little ASR; the other petite form was trying to get relief from the person who was ready to chain her sister and her family with baggage for the rest of their lives. In between all of this, both were at the same place, feeling each other, or something. She looked up, and here he was, circling or protecting his assets from thugs of life.

ImageImage

Ek Kahani starts at the moment, carries you in a warm embrace, throws you in a fling of passion, catches you back in a hungry clasp, and their wheels roll onto the road with a force of gravity. The pull never got rest since then. Months later, two strangers were dancing with each other confessing how strange this Pyar ki Kahani [ story ] was. This time his hand was behind her head even though she dips so low, testing his limits to let her fall, but his hand knew better how to keep her safe no matter what. He tested her limits by throwing her in the air over his shoulders, caressing her lean form with his. Then he raised the bars to keep her in his embrace, kissing her with his breath to let her shed all her fears and complaints...telling her that this is Teri Meri Kahani... to write a pyar ki ek dastan...an unforgettable love story.

Fire & Ice

10th Anniversary Special

By: Mysticaldivine/ 2021

“It seemed like forever ago, like we've had this brief but still infinite forever. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”? ~ John Green~

Has it been only ten years? feels like we've known iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? like forever. In this world full of temporary things, Ipk gives us a perpetual feeling. Forever moment that we are not ready to end even now. Unbelievable. The perimeter of obsession never came down and took a different shape instead.

UNBELIEVABLE!

ImageImage

Aasman se aya farishta

pyaar ka sabaq sikhlane

[An angel came from the sky

to teach you a lesson of love]

What? What am I talking about here? He was no angel.

He was Shaitan[ Satan] Khushi's Prince vs Satan. But did he teach the lesson of love?

Well, we all know he was the one who wrote the destiny of his and hers. Who thought that a man in black will take off his aviators to make such a deal to rule the globe while a crazy woman with a helmet on will ride that slogan by signing that deal with this tycoon by herself? Welcome to hell! Unbelievable man!

Where this couple come from? From heaven or hell?

Dil main hai tasweer yaar ki

aya hoon wo dikhlane

[ I have a pic of lover in my heart

and I am here to show you all]

Oh, he showed the glimpse of hell flashing her falling in his arms all over the globe. He told the entire universe, here she is. She was no less and made a deal with superpower Devi Maiya to see him once, just one to pound his meat and flesh instead. How could he dare only?

She left him in Lucknow...smiley1

He left her in Lucknow...smiley3

Really?

His aviators came down again but with a defeat and an "Unbelievable!" look. Oh, she was in the same scooter, I mean boat. But one thing was sure this time, they both challenged each other for life, every time they faced each other.

She claimed...."Hum apka sara nuqsaan chuka dainge"[ I will repay each penny for your entire loss]

He declared..."Dekhte hain, tum bhi yaheen ho aur main bhi" [ We'll see. You are here and I am here too]

She swore..."Jeet humari hogi, chahe haal behaal hon" [ We will win no matter what?]

He asserted..."Tum ASR nahin ban sakti" [You can't be ASR]

ImageImage

[Nuqsaan, chot, dard,dhoka aur be aitbari ]

Loss, wound, pain, betrayal, and disbelief were the main ingredients this ASR turned into a modern "Prometheus" a god of fire. His name emphasized his intellectual side. Deep like the ocean and a fore-thinker.A master who learned to craft destiny and the creation of mortal surroundings, beholding the wretch- the miserable monster he had created.

But even Greek gods have Aphrodite and this man ASR got his... The Crazy woman with a big smile and her name was Khushi.

Oh, he hated those lips with a smile and daring eyes or more of dreaming eyes. Those challenging avatar of her was crumbling his self-proclaimed empire of beliefs.

Did she care about angry khadoos also known as Mr. Laad Governor?

Nah, She was a dreamer. She was the one who could only find her way by moonlight with a cup of tea. Her punishment was that she could see the dawn before the rest of the world.

Do you know why?

Because he was there in her dreams to wake her up.smiley36 but her sword was out the moment she was up.

Understood! She gave two hoots to your "Ms.Gupta" after waking up, you know? Any thug or gangster is better than you Mr.

The great man did everything he could to make Aphrodite's life one big hell but in return, he was burning himself. The first time this "Chot" felt different was when her life was in danger in the guesthouse. He was melting instead. She was becoming the healer of his broken and fiery soul.

But he remained in power... Power of hell for her and for himself too.

The more he gave her wounds, the more he got in return cutting through his soul until the vicious cycle broke its hell. He rose from ashes but the ego never seized. Both realised what mattered most in the game of ice and fire.

Did she ever surrender?

She reminded him with each wound daring him more. Don't forget, real beauty is in the fragility of rose petals. A rose that never wilts isn't a rose at all. She took all that he threw at her.

"Don't you dare show me your back Mr.Raizada..."

_ and he bowed down, accepted, confessed, and took an oath to make things "Right". His soul jolted when he felt her lifeless form in his arms, her silent lips without a smile, and closed eyes without throwing any deal or a dare back at him.

She became his biggest deal and he declared. What he had burnt, broke, and tore, he held the power to heal. He was the keeper of fragile things and he had kept of her that was indissoluble.

Prometheus became a true prince of his lady love.

Didn't she say she will change all the losses with the profit no matter what? She declared the winner of their love way before even realizing it.

Thumbs down Mr.Raizada!

She had no idea she was the winner because he made sure of it.

Unbelievable!

Ipkknd, a winner over the globe yet the winner of our hearts. That's more like it.

Happy 10th Anniversary everyone!

Ah, this was such a delight to read. Your writing here is so beautiful because you know the right word for the right moment.I wish I knew how to capture emotions as well as you do. You have a real talent for this.I found myself lost for words when [insert specific example]. This for me was the most impactful part of the piece, and you managed to capture every emotion so well!

Promethius and all and above those little collages in this piece. Really a remarkable one.👏

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Without him we had no fun in IPK. He was stirring things around for good.😊

Oh yes, he was the catalyst in this chemistry of love. Either in between Arnav and Khushi or in between Siblings, or in between families.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Because the creators wanted his entry and his meeting with Anjali to show his side of the story why was he late to meet his wife. He was injured and had to stay away to be better and in this story, he joined hands with Naniji. He was in Delhi and living in Buaji's house as a paying guest and didn't come home to his wife and all.

Oh, I remember now when he gives Naniji her gift and thanks her to be silent with Anji. He was con artist in a true manner. A really good one. I so wish to see him be a better person later after seeing Anjali's true love for him. He was unfortunate man who had such a loving and caring wife.

x.Covila thumbnail

Seriously a bombastic entry point for this villain.

x.Covila thumbnail

Here is Khushi

She is surprised to see a bunch of crazy ones here.

This was a true one.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Good question. Wondering the same

hmm, I need to look for it my dear Zoya.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Ah, this was such a delight to read. Your writing here is so beautiful because you know the right word for the right moment.I wish I knew how to capture emotions as well as you do. You have a real talent for this.I found myself lost for words when [insert specific example]. This for me was the most impactful part of the piece, and you managed to capture every emotion so well!

Prometheus and all and above those little collages in this piece. Really a remarkable one.👏

Thank You dear, idk, it was the moment when it came to my mind or I was just too excited for 10th anniversary?