Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Faiqa...

What have you done..

Why why why...

See your What'sApp msg...

Love you ,dear .

Arey wah, bade bade log hiyan, kaise kab

where are you my friend? We hardly see you.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Faiqa...

What have you done..

Why why why...

See your What'sApp msg...

Love you ,dear .

Thnx for visiting Apu

I did answer there as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

of course we do, but we can't run away from the reality either.

I know as Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thanks for taking the time. Enjoying is the key.

Thank you 2 you for such a lovely read.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Look at her, she can't put his thoughts away no matter how rude he was.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

A Journey of a Thunder...

By: Mysticaldivine/ Old ArshiHamesha 2015

A clap of thunder occurred in between hearts when she fell in his arms, the jolt of electrifying emotions submerged deep within minds and souls, but a state of mind started defying the sound of that feel..."mehsoos" which surfaced up with ego. Yes ! an ego of defying the touch..."Mujhe fark nahin padta"[ doesn't matter to me]

...Yes ! a mere touch of her hand which was cupping her neck...a mere touch of her thudding heartbeat ...a mere touch to his soul through her innocent eyes who were looking deeply in the eyes of her protector ...shook him with fear ...a mere fear of love ...a mere fear of losing someone dear...Yes a fear of thunder of LOVE and INNOCENCE from which he had been running all these years ...a fear of shattering vulnerable Arnav who always remained stronger in between armored shell of Arnav Singh Raizada...Yes "Arnav Singh Raizada jisse kissi larki se fark nahin padta..."...but Khushi had broken that code without knowing the language of it.

She invaded his barricaded territory and made him compelled to mark him by mere TOUCH ...a touch of protection...which he never asked or felt asking permission ...that was his code of RIGHT without thinking twice and she never refused either. That pulled both of them up to the point where both crossed their barriers, and the thunder of heartbeats made everything silent for them as always...only a feel of the gust of wind which always narrowed down that intoxicated whirlpool around them ..and they ended up burning their hearts and minds within that blazing fire of passion.He burned himself in ashes and her in this fire by halting words,"Koi matlab nahin..." which changed later "Fark padta hai ..." when the thunder of fear of losing her shook the walls of ASR's shell and her protector wanted to her Rajkumar and dream lover"I love you Dammit ..." YES!!! you mean everything to me...

He felt the sound of thunder and knew the meaning of it way before her, but that sound was breaking her rib cage all this time to find the true source of it ...Her Dhak Dhak jolted by thunder to make her realize that the reason of it was not other than ..her Laad Governor...Her Rakhshua...her Magarmach, ...her Shaitan,...her angry Rajkumar...her Arnavji..."Arnavji!!! Hum bhi apse I love You Dammit!!!"

She clung onto him the very first night ... and after that, took all of his heat as her punishment for making him fall for her with oozing red and incinerated passion. The one he couldn't get out of his mind ever and framed it for forever. He gifted it later to show her the moment of his defeat in front of her innocence. He always left a Mark on her during his thunder of rage but always regretted it "but when I realize it ...I always regret it Khushi" ...he said it to La but showered on Khushi by his intense touch. All this time she was cherishing and protecting his marks on her and showered him with her innocence...with her peck...writing his name on her hand with Hena...which made him want to touch her and kiss her badly .He marked her in jealousy and she marked him again with her innocence..."Jo main mehsoos karta hoon woh tum mehsoos karti ho..." [I feel exactly the same what you do...]

Love marks seeped in deeper ...rooting the grip of Love and care...but doubts of fear clapped another thunder around him, demeaning the sound of love. Even hate brought him to his knees, and he marked her his with RED sindoor the way she did dressing in RED every time ... caged him forever with her innocence.

He did it out of Hate or Love ...he even couldn't differentiate "iss pyar main sahi aur ghalat ka koi matlab nahin"[no meaning of right and wrong in this love]...till he reached to the point where her innocent love won him for forever. He never wanted to let her go off of his eyes, neither the night when both got marked by RED...her blood in the guest house and later by Sindoor in the temple ...till he reached to the edge of this deep love where he finally asked her not to leave him ever...' mujhe khabi chod keh nahin jaogi..." before marking their souls in this union of innocence and Love.

The TOUCH of her and the passionate URGE of him brought Khushi to a realization and she asked him the most vulnerable QUESTION in her inebriated form"aisa kyuon hota hai..." [Why does this happen?" ..why your proximity yelped as a clap of thunder in my heart that I can't even breath...and that again brought him down to his knees with overwhelmed tears acknowledging her love and innocence for him because their heartbeats are indeed one..."

She never recalled that but he summoned those beats to revive her...by thundering every particle of this nature to bring her back in his arms alive and happy, and from that moment, the journey of thunder took a new way to intensify every element ...to make every norm bestowed upon them ...to burn every hate in ashes around it,... but within its shell, he made sure his Khushi always remained under soft petals of ROSES...to make sure His Khushi stayed safe in his cocoon for forever...where once he lost someone very precious...Yes, Thunder "GET OUT " changed into "Mat Jao" [ Don't go...]

Indeed a New Beginning of thunder started where the sound of innocent & pure LOVE always followed his command!!!

DancingHappy 4th Anniversary, πŸ₯³

Wow!

Arnav and his journey, compared with a thunder of clap. πŸ‘ The way he walked on this path of love by hating her is the beauty. He never let her forget either.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Mysticaldivine

The first week of June Golden date 6th (2011) made the history of Indian Television throughout the world.A moment of a dashing man holding a beautiful girl in his arms was stamped in minds for forever...Today we are here to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Supreme Television show, Iss Pyar Ko kya naam doon. A show for which ,viewers worldwide think about 24 hours a day, 7 days a week .They don't waste a second to hold their grounds to discuss, to show gratitude, to show their possessiveness, to show the love, to show their solidarity with one and only one jIPK...Striving to offer uplifting ideas, picking up fights to bring this magic back, having one thing in their minds...just IPK

A Change for the mind, body and soul, as well as a whole new way of presenting romance on TV shows, has been changed since then.IPK is available in many shades and subtitled languages and offers throughout the Globe.

We even won mind games to bring them back..Yes! we got IPK-Ek Jashn with the same couple , same Barun and Sanaya...who showed us again that they still hold the power to create breathless moments .A last memorable kiss...A last hug.We Love you Dammit! Bas..

I salute the makers, the actors, and the entire team of IPK along with our IPK-IF fandom...who is shining as a star over this forum among many.

Happy 5th Anniversary to All...

By:Mysticaldivine

Lovely wishes and edits.πŸ‘ Just wondering that you had no write up for this year or didn't put it here?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Thank you 2 you for such a lovely read.

You are very welcome😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Look at her, she can't put his thoughts away no matter how rude he was.

True, there was something which was pulling her constantly.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Wow!

Arnav and his journey, compared with a thunder of clap. πŸ‘ The way he walked on this path of love by hating her is beauty. He never let her forget either.

The key is he never let her forget, and he never let her get free from his thoughts. His challenges were the proof.