Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Here is Khushi

She is surprised to see a bunch of crazy ones here.

haha, the initial creators have such a mind to leave us with cliffhangers and made us glue on the sreen.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will come back to your write ups

You and crystal have some really interesting points

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Beautiful pieceđź‘Ź

Arnav and Khushi are two beautiful characters

Arnav was a compact, clear cut man, with precise features, a lot of very soft black hair, and thoughtful dark brown eyes. He had a look of wariness and handsome man, and that look which could change when he felt relaxed or happy, into a smile of amused friendliness and pleasure which aroused feelings of warmth, and something more, in many women who were throwing themselves all over him, but his eyes settled on Khushi.

Khushi had many features but her mouth was the one grabbed attention, either closed or open.Her mouth bowed forward and her brow sloped back, when she was expressing her emotions. Haw, round shaped...uff.

She looked as if the nimbus of humanity were fading away and she were turning monkey to play every mischief she could. Tendrils grew from her eyebrows and coarse hairs sprouted on her lip and chin. When she put on her dress the chest went up and down in her huffs and puffs. A sober Khushi's mask fell down over her eyes. Sometimes she put her hand over her mouth and laughed, her eyes closed and her shoulder shaking. and he fell for every inch of shaking form.

This is where these two stand up for me. Two simple minds fell in love and wrote a beautiful love story for us.

Beautifully described and penned down. I won't agree much on ASR as he is who he is and I accept his behavior later in the show not in the beginning. For me he was way too abusive but more we know him later, then you can say we melted with his lovely side.

Khushi was bubbly and my fav one. I love the way you have her here in blue.

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Shyam's character was the most important because he has the tendency to bring changes around, from Gupta house to Shantivan. In Arshi's surroundings, the more hurdles he has brought, the more closer these two were.

Idk I never liked Shyam but we had no IPK without him.

True, no Shyam, No Arshi

or maybe?

I like your description ...crunched, hunched, ill character.

Hunched and hitched twice

Look how the Temple's bells are screaming to announce the arrival of a demaon

Awe, he is my soidey

Respect puhleezzz

haha, we know you like this spidey

What a way to describe Khushi and Arnav. Hatts off, Crystal.đź‘Ź Beautiful siad.

Arnav Singh Raizada

He a full of flaws, man, far from being perfect.

He was emotionally unstable and tarnished because of his past. It is sad that he had he had to grow up instantly when he was thrown in the fire of this world. A heart like ocean but mind like a chambers of a volcano. Only one person, his sister had a permission to peak in him but not even fully permitted.

After seeing his parents and deceiving uncle, he lost his faith in relationships..He doesn’t believe in the concept of love. Money and power work wonders for him.He did all to have money and the power so things could be controlled the way he wanted.

He took place of his parents for his sister, a protective shield. I always wonder, did he have any part in this marriage of Anjali and Shyam. I believe no. Nani took that decision and he obliged by. Shyam definitely had figured that out and exploited emotionally the bro-sis equation for his own benefits.

In between taking care of his sister and making his status, he forgot to seal his own pain and hurt, that grew more with it. The loss of his mother, his childhood, and his home, all grew over time in him to make him a ruthless, cynical, and arrogant person. Anger became his shield to not be seen as vulnerable in front of others.

A man who loves challenges and testing limits of his life, I guess this was providing him the leverage to come to the top but when he got challenged by Khushi his testing limits got hit by belief system his mother had. A person who lost all the glory of traditions, beliefs, society's norms got struck by the lightning of the same forces in the form of Khushi but he couldn't remove himself from it.

Why?

Her touch reminded him of that touch which his mother had. That was his destiny. But did he accept it no, he fought against this challenge, but he didn't lose at all. He won the true meaning of life through Khushi.

His relation with Lavanya was perfect by his standards. She was the right kinda mix of his self created thoughts and rules. But with Khushi he lost control over his thoughts, his rules, over his feelings, and his life a bit. She was everywhere and at the top in his surroundings.

He lost his control because she shook his belief system right from the beginning. Didn't she say DeviMaiya ki Marzi ke beghair koi kuch nahin kar sakta. Koi Arnav Singh Raizada bhi nahin. I missed that layer of Khushi later but She showed him his aukat right there.

Khushi Kumari Gupta

a simple, straightforward, and optimistic girl.

She invaded his brain and started to control his heart, he started experiencing these un welcomed feelings. He did not know how to handle them.

She was the only person to point out how flawed his character is, to his face by smacking him many time to knock some sense in him..

aapko yeh batane ki jurrat kar rahi hai ki aapka gussa hi nahi, aapki poori zindagi galat buniyaad pe bani hai

Exactly, she made it clear to him that this girl gives two hoots of your wealth and you. When you are wrong, you are wrong. Your money doesn't make you right.

and the first time in his life, he felt the need to explain himself, he wanted to be clear in her eyes.Why?

Because he felt guilty for what he had done to her.

He said it to his sis if any girl comes in his life because of whom he won't be able to live, then he will stay away but he couldn't stay away from Khushi. A man who never believed in love, fell in love with her because he couldn't deny these feelings any more.

On Diwali, he ran away because he was scared, all his life he made rules to be on a safe side, not to repeat past mistakes which he might have seen or heard for his father. and what he did , he came up with his devised plan to bring Lavanya in as his fiance' to keep Khushi away.

But Khushi's engagement knocked him out and he realized he never wanted her to be away from him. That was the moment he realized he was wounded in love.

We see him in his worst when he saw Khushi and Shyam on the terrace. He was broken. it brought back his past in front of his eyes with a slap... reminding him of the lesson that love doesn’t exist! He was shattered and angry with himself that he let his guards down and let Khushi in his life.

He was devastated as the history was repeating itself. Shyam did exactly what his father did to his mother. Khushi became the collateral damage in between him and Shyam. The hate he developed was consuming him every time when he was seeing khushi in front of him, but his heart bled seeing her in tears, getting slapped, being humiliated.

Two opposite scenarios, Diwali he fell but got scared and then that scare became a nightmare knowing her engagement. He let her in and put his guards aside but Terrace scene brought every single pain of his past back.

In due time, Arnav realized that love is far greater than hate. He confessed but he had to win Khushi and her trust back. ASR was a man of action and at the top he did not know how to love or how to express it.\

But when he stood by Khushi and supported her when his family questioned his marriage to her. Khushi wanted them to get married again at the terrace with all the rituals and traditions. He relented but agreed to it for the sake of Khushi and their love!

He wanted to prove to her that he could do anything for her!

He married her in spite of the fact that her mother was the woman because of whom his mother committed suicide. He overcame that fear and hate and their love overcame all the barriers! He finally let his past go.

Whatever he did, or Khushi did, that was their way of overcoming the barriers they were facing while coming together.

It is a beautiful love story and feels near to heart because it is about two people with flaws, no perfection or over sweetness.

I will come back to this

Here is Khushi

She is surprised to see a bunch of crazy ones here.

haha, we thought she saw Shyam and ipk the end🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Thank You so much🤗

Look at this, how devious it looks.

It does and that is called a stupendous direction.