jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please update soon.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 71

Krish and Aakah were highly impressed by Arnav’s techniques he learnt in order to win over the fears especially after he underwent such a trauma .He told them he went for martial art training classes as he read several books and journals on mental health while reading these books he came across several articles that hinted by learning martial art techniques one would become strong by body and mind and so he was inspired him to go for such rigorous training that is Kalari payattu in order to learn this art he went to Kerala and stayed at a gurukul and learnt this art

Payal had to seek Arnav’s help because Aakash was fighting with her, Arnav came to know from Payal that kushi was getting marriage proposals from kavitha . Aakash was upset because kushi was crucial for his treatment and he didn’t want her to get married.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Please keep us posted on when u will update ...

Eagerly waiting

jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope your Are fine as you never took so much time to update before. Let us know when you will be able to give new chapters.

mnpl52008 thumbnail

It has been a while since you have updated. I hope that everything is alright at your end. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mamu768 thumbnail

Amazing story!

I just started reading a few days back and couldn’t stop! One chapter after the other.... I just kept going.

I love the uniqueness of the story and how you kept the suspense of what made Arnav the way he was.

Love Khushi and Arnavs unique relationship. They are in love but unaware of it. Such deep friendship and dependable relationship.

Can’t wait to continue reading.

Hope to see the next chapter soon.

Love your style and story both! Keep up the fabulous work!💕💕💕💕

Originally posted by: jodha111

I hope your Are fine as you never took so much time to update before. Let us know when you will be able to give new chapters.

Originally posted by: mnpl52008

It has been a while since you have updated. I hope that everything is alright at your end. Hope to hear from you soon.

This author is writing two stories at the moment and has updated the other one 2 days ago. Give her some more time for an update on this story.

Cheers......

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

This author is writing two stories at the moment and has updated the other one 2 days ago. Give her some more time for an update on this story.

Cheers......

hey! I seem to have missed the other story! can you direct me to it? Thanks in advance

Cheers

Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP

hey! I seem to have missed the other story! can you direct me to it? Thanks in advance

Cheers

Hi JP, here it is! Enjoy reading it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5083997

Cheers.....