Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 70:

Wonderful update. Arnav amazed not only his friend, brother, Khushi, but also us. That was one brilliant understanding of the trauma. He not only learnt self defence any such future atrocities, but also controlled his mind. That was commendable. Whether he needs closure or not, the criminal elements needs to be punished and family needs to know how ignorant they were.

Nobody will feel pity, they will learn a thing or two from Arnav.

Cheers......

jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update after ling time.please update next soon.

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry i could not read last four updates on time ..I was in lockdown in India, so not much in mood to read.. Now iam back home and starting to read again..Awesome story. Arnav does not want any girl in his life.But he get upset when he hear that Khushi gets proposals

Chapter 71:

You brought a smile on my face at the end of chapter 71. Arnav does not want people to pity him. He needs to see how proud they are to be associated with him. I know Krish and Aakash are feeling guilty, but that is natural. So, Arnav also learnt that Kalari or something. I have watched a live show when we visited Kerala couple of years ago. That was an amazing show. The way they used all sorts of traditional combat weapons, gave me goosbumps.

Now the fun part. Khushi's family wants to get her married and Kavita of all people is helping them.

Aakash was upset for one reason and Arnav for another. I know Arnav can't express anything because, he thinks he does not deserve Khushi. Only he knew. Hope Krish and Anita do something about it.

Cheers.....

Chapter 72:

One more amazing chapter. The doctor's advice was good. Khushi's assurance and Arnav expectations don't match, making me smile once again. The trip to memory lane on dates was good.

And Arnav bestowed a rare smile on his subjects and Khushi was happy to see him smiling. So are we. He deserves all the happiness. Let him shout at his parents for once to get it out of his chest.

Cheers.........

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the updates. Hope all is well in real life and staying safe and home.

Coming to updates it bitter sweet. So glad that even as a child Arnav so sensible and channeled his focus somewhere else instead of falling to the pit but no kid should go through this. Starting to not like his folks.

It was definitely selfish of Akash to yell at Payal just because Khushi is getting proposals cause she is crucial to the treatment. I am glad that Arnav made that clear.
would like to know Khushi monologue for how she is taking all of this. At the end thank you for laugh. The date incident was hilarious. 😂😇

momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Reading the updates after so many days.. really laughed out in the last part..

Edited by momai14 - 4 years ago
ddda2006 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

great update.

First story ever that I read on how character is built. could be good storyline for serial...

what is wrong with Khushi staying as his friend even if she gets married.

We all have friends and stay connected even after marriage. My husband doesn't define who and how my friendship should with ones who friend with before he came into my life.

At least Arnav doesn't look like one who needs marriage... he seems content with his life.

Khushi seems person agreeing to marry because parents want her too... when does this change in our society... girl finished studying , working should get married.... hopefully in next decade this norm changes....it is okay to be single.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 70

The martial arts training helped Arnav a great deal. He may have totally fallen into depression if not for that.

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am glad that in Arnav's past, there's something to laugh about.. His Dates... My God.. it was hilarious...

He is recovering, is it too early to say that.. we will see that near future...

He's worried about Khushi getting married just because she will leave him or he started getting use to her...

But he is lucky to have Akash and Krish and now Khushi...

Hopefully he will become normal..