Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Little glimpse of Arnav past.. I love his Dadu... He was the only one who can see through Arnav...

But I am confused.. Is he telling to Khushi??

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a fabulous update .It looks like either Arnav is thinking of his happy days he spent with his dadaji or he is narrating his past to kushi as part of his treatment.

After his brothers only his dadaji understood him that he was going through a bad phase in life. So his dadaji came to meet him and talk to him about what was troubling him he enjoyed the time spent with his dadaji .unfortunately his dadaji could not extract from him what was the troubling him ,but till today he remembers his dadaji’s advice.

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.

Edited by abivicky86 - 4 years ago
Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh arnav's dadu he very nice person.....no one in family besides his dadu find that something is wrong with arnav......

Love that he talk with him......so because of his dadu he is with family now......is he sharing this with khushi?????

Plz update next soon....

Take care and stay safe dear

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So glad see an update to this story..was missing it sooo much. Actually ,I Was worried when you said about block, but then with the situation in the real world, every one of us are very disturbed to different extents... Anyhow, super glad to see the update..

Arnav's dada is an amazing man...he has balanced work and family life so beautifully, equally dedicated to both business and family life. Arnav needed that talk so much..He comes from a family of visionaries, the work, passion and family life balance he has shown Arnav at that time is the very light he needed to pull him out of the darkness he was getting engulfed in. The importance of principles in life, a passion other than work and getting to know world and meeting people from different walks of life has helped Arnav until now to survive.

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So, is he sharing this part of his past with Khushi as well, or is it for us to understand Arnav more and how he survived the dark.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Glad to see an update ...I love that arnav is opening up Kris akki and kush can help him heal

Situation in Bangalore is a bit dicey since couple of days due to norms not followed by meet of a religious group in Delhi. So now we cannot even take two wheeler to super market. We need to walk.

I lost my job in the start up I was working for . Husband works nearly whole day since internet speed is slow . My 3 year old is super naughty . Getting couple of vegetables in a week . As long we get milk for baby I can manage with whatever we get

ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Glad to see an update ...I love that arnav is opening up Kris akki and kush can help him heal

Situation in Bangalore is a bit dicey since couple of days due to norms not followed by meet of a religious group in Delhi. So now we cannot even take two wheeler to super market. We need to walk.

I lost my job in the start up I was working for . Husband works nearly whole day since internet speed is slow . My 3 year old is super naughty . Getting couple of vegetables in a week . As long we get milk for baby I can manage with whatever we get

I am very sorry about your job. The economy is really bad now. For now stay safe and stay home. There is still light ahead in the tunnel. Just that the tunnel is a little longer than we expected.

I understand about the groceries situation. Keep your baby safe. They are also getting bored.

Remember this too shall pass.

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

I was thinking about people like you who lost their jobs because of the pandemic.

Great to see you here. Hang in there.🤗

Like I Love FF said, this too shall pass. Take care of your baby and yourself. I am really sorry to hear that people are actually aiding virus to spread. What were they thinking?

Cheers.....

shoobie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the update. Glimpse of Arnav's past and his closeness to his grandfather who I think Arnav is trying to model himself after. Thanks for the update.

momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Such an awesome update...love the conversation with DADU