Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

chapter 68 part 3

How could Yash do that to his son? He never thought of asking what problem he was having? A kid who just escaped would not have walked in looking normal. How could a father not sense that?

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Poor arnav awesome that he opened up

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a fantastic chapter it’s been. Thanks for the long and detailed update where you have revealed Arnav’s traumatic past.

I am unable to come to terms with the pathetic attitude of Arnav’s parents towards him .I was under the impression kavitha and Yash were good parents at least kavitha is better mother than Yamini I thought .Yash is an autocratic father he is of the opinion as a father his duty lies in sending them to the best schools and colleges and children should study well be smart and take the reins of business. They both failed as parents once they send Arnav to a boarding school they never turned back to see how he was doing failed to give that emotional warmth and security to young Arnav. Yash was busy expanding the business and kavitha followed him across the globe neglecting Arnav.

It’s really sad that Arnav had to undergo so much during his childhood. But he had the support of Aakash and Krish .Krish was smart enough to send Kushi to Arnav as he knew Kushi is friendly and close to him so he may open up that part of his past which he is refusing to reveal to them and glad he is opening up still more to be revealed .But whatever he has told kushi she is shocked and can’t believe so much has happened to him in the past

But Arnav today is successful professionally he is a name to reckon with in the corporate world but at the same time he is emotionally detached from the family and people.

Waiting to learn more about his past

Edited by abivicky86 - 4 years ago
shoobie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So glad you updated. such a heartbreaking childhood for Arnav. Glad Khushi, Krish & Akash are there to help him now.

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG. Arnav has really suffered a lot. Hope that he will get better now.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So sad u made me cry....I can't imagine such cruelty

I am feeling too numb right now

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So sad Arnav was abused to extreme which has affected him and more sad part is his parents were not able to figure out if anything wrong with their child. But Arnav has very supportive cousin and friends. But I feel there is more to Arnav’s painful childhood

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing updates

Poor soul had go through so much

Continue soon

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey,

Are you updating ?

ILoveBernie thumbnail