Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHANDDRA1 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome updates. Please update soon. Expecting eagerly next Parts.

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That was a terrible experience Arnav had to go through . With all the money and luxury Arnav's parents had failed to protect their child from the hell .

Arnav has managed to emerge successfully in professional front but he has become emotionally challenged . Once he vents out everything healing will begin . Khushi plays a major role in recovering Arnav mentally .

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG

It's so sad to know about what Arnie had to face as a child.. Khushi will surely help him heal.. Hope we get next update soon n know the remaining parts of his past ..

Pleaseeeeee do not make us wait for so long for the next update

Love

Vandie

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 67

Khushi stayed back and they watched a movie together. Over the years I have seen bits and pieces of the movie and its a great one for Arnav's state of mind.

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Child abuse so common . Authorities try to be vigilant but some children get missed out. Arnav was really unfortunate one His parents are also at faults. They were so busy in their life they forget they have a son too..

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG, thats much worse than I imagined, and we still don't know the complete story. Was he or was he not?

I'm happy he is opening up to Khushi so honestly, that she can be such a support to him. It goes to show the bond they have developed and how Khushi's persistence with him has paid off.

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

How can somebody be so vile and behave so bad with young boys and Arnav he have gone through a hell and above that his parents never tried to find out what is wrong with their child?? what is wrong with yash and kavita?? they both surprised me and kavita mainly.. Arnav was mamma's boy and this mother couldn't see the changes in her boy.. Arnav is a fighter and he fought and came out of that hell on his own and have become a name to reckon with now.. felt so bad for that 12-13 years old Arnav who faced so much.. so sad.. amazing updates.. Thanks

R81180 thumbnail

Hi welcome back dear , great update,

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 68 part 1

How did the family miss these signs? First of all why send such young kids to a boarding school?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 68 part 2

The matron and sister evaded detection by the school authorities for so long. How did no one notice all the missing kids for hours on end?