Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved the update and how khushi is supporting Arnav. It’s very sad that Arnav has to go through so much and no one knows. Waiting for the next update.

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very emotional and sad update

Never thought Arnav and Aakash went through so much especially Arnav how horrible and to make it worse his family, his parents didn't support him or at least tried to figure out the reason behind this. No wonder Anav stays aloof from his family. I'm glad at least he had Aakash and Krish by his side. Now Khushi too looking forward to the next update.

Ramakgitle thumbnail

Thanks for the upgrade, it was painful to read arnav past

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Welcome back. Felt bad for Arnav. How much he had to suffer at a small age without support. Hope he is able to come out of his trauma soon. Good that he has Khushi , Krish and Akash to help him to come out of it because nothing can be expected from his parents. Once again thanks for such a long update. Continue soon.

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am hating his parents because I have seen these kind of parents in my real life.. If Arnav's parents paid attention to him, maybe his life would be little better... I really feel for that poor boy who had to go through in such tender age.

I am glad later Aakash and Krish were there with him but damage has done...

I knew he will talk to Khushi... Khushi is strong and have a calm charisma around her.. Keep him happy and gives him reason to smile...

Thanks for the update... I am missing it badly.. Glad you updated...

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey thnks dear for 4 updates.....thnk god u does not leave this story.

Ok back to updates......... Arnav's past is so sad specially for a child whose family is also not supporting him as well as..... But i think there is a still one particular incidence which act as trigger for arnav... Like khushi i also want to know that is arnav sexually abused also????? Plz if possible update next one quickly....bcoz this story is like addiction for us and we can't wait....so plz

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was such a horrible past. I was most surprised by Kavitha’s stand. Being the loving mother that she is, I feel she shud have caught on abt his sons changes and been more supportive.

And I really want to know wat happened to that matron n family who tortured arnav. They shud be severely punished. Pls do write abt that too

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So much torture poor children had to go through especially Arnav as he got kidnapped n tortured the most that one can’t even imagine I really feel sad for children who are victims of such cruelty but I’m surprised by his parents reaction didn’t they see how much he was abused n beaten to death n that treatment of his parents at that time is the result of his escapades n aloofness from his family.

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I cannot express how happy I was to see you back after such a long time.

It is sad how all the money and combines family has failed to protect the little boy Arnav from the emotional loss of his mother initially, later with the abuse. They could neither prevent nor save the horror that Arnav faced, nor they could support him fight them. No wonder he became a recluse and lacked trust. Arnav has developed a certain numbness emotionally, and I cant help but feel disappointed at how two whole generations of combined family has failed to realize that. I actually have more respect for Yamini, though she is into high society and status , she was more supportive of Akash that Yash and Kavitha could ever be. My heart goes for the small child who got to see the most cherishing bonds lose it's importance in most painful way. I don't understand how none of the family realized that each child is different when it comes to how they react to distancing from the comfort and affection of home and parents? Why is it that no one cared how Arnav's failing physical health, academic performance and emotional distancing happened simutaneously and to some extent corresponded to Akash's too ? What a failure Yash and Kavitha are as parents. It's amazing how Arnav still manages to look eye to eye to his parents and respect them. They even lost his trust completely.

Arnav is sooo brave to have survived all this abuse and still managed to construct his life in the best possible way , to his ability, Krish and Akash have been his ever trusting and supporting pillars.

By the way, was Arnav sexually abused too ? He seems very different in those aspects of physical reaction to opposite sex. Like he was worried of losing Khushi, but more like a best friend and a relationship he cherishes a lot and not as someone physically attracted and possessive of .

wildandsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow!!

Never saw that coming!

Poor Arnav! He’s managed to hide it all for so long.

Great update. Must have been hard to write.