Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddda2006 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

really sad to see torture young child went through. clearly system failed, kudos to him for coming up successful in career with so much struggle in school

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oh God! This is heart breaking. 😥

I am glad Arnav is sharing his past.

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i am happy ..i mean soo happy that u gave such long update...

but..i am feeling soo soo sad... as if somebody close to me was being tortured....

i am feeling soo bad for arnav... no child should suffer like this... i am thankful to you for writing such a great story.... as a young mother ...i think ..i am also here to learn about a few things....

more than a story ... this is also a lesson for all young busy parents..i feel...

mnpl52008 thumbnail

Really sad that Arnav had to go through that all at such early age. Khushi is really doing good supporting Arnav. I hope Arnav comes out of his past and tells Khushi how he feels about her.

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my poor Arnav! What a tough ordeal he's had at such a young age. Even as a reader you can only feel so much but, the pain for the person who suffered all this would be humungous! Let's face it, no one can understand what he/she actually went through even though we can probably sympathize with him/her. I feel bad for Arnav here.

You've written down this chapter so well! I cannot believe the amt of emotional turmoil you would have gone through in just penning down this.

Kudos to you man.

Cheers. He deserves his smile! I hope he gets it soon!

ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I felt it it would be child abuse... surely arnav parents mad... some parents do their children only education not how they live life in school or frens of them..both fail be parents...

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome back!! Feel sooooo bad for Arnav. As a kid being tortured and not get any understanding or love from parents is sad. Hope that this treatment can help him over come it.

amadea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Welcome back,very sad for Arnav ,hope he wasn't abused sexually

Waiting to read the next soon

What the matron and her siblings did to Arnav is unimaginable. He was in a boarding school since he was 4 years old? Can't believe it. And the parents did not find time to visit Arnav making him distance himself from them. My heart goes out to him. I have a feeling there is more. That place was supposed to be guarded and well monitored. How did the authorities lapse in taking care of the children? They were equally responsible. Once they found out that the matron and her siblings were abusing children, weren't they supposed to find all the details and council kids and let the parents know about it? I don't know whether Krish and Akash did the right thing or not. I lost respect for Kavitha and Yash. I love their grand mother. She suspected something is amiss sooner than his own mother.

I hope he lets it all out in front of Khushi and will get better with her friendship and help. I am glad he found Khushi. She has the power to heal him.

Emotional and heart wrenching chapter and parts.

Cheers.......

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

oh god, so much he went through....... i m glad that he trusted Khushi enough to share it with her........ hope together they defeat his past......

hate Yash and Kamini now....... they show to be a ideal family but is actually so dysfunctional........