Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ina_saahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow.. Interesting FF that you have written.

I came across this one recently and read it in one go. The most that struck me was the mystery that you have built around Arnav's character and his relationship with his family (specifically his parents). Something drastic has happened with him in his past, in school... which I guess only Akash and Krish know and no one else is aware of it. But what is that is yet to be found out and why has it affected too badly on Arnav's life. His whole personality is dependent on the past where he seemed to have suffered. This I would really like to find out.

But what I also like about this is that beneath all of this, we see an Arnav who is caring in his own weird ways, extremely family oriented... will not let anyone talk trash about his near and dear ones. He who himself thought cannot be a friend has proved over the course of his friendship with Khushi that he is the best friend one can ever ask for. I know that his relationship with Khushi is now on the borderline of turning into something more... but I still want it to happen organically.

Loved the pace of the updates and really looking forward for the next one.

Lots Of Love...😊😊

hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey.. came across this ff today and had to read all the chapters.. .. one of the best stories i have read. The way you portrayed the bond between siblings, friends is awesome.

Looks like you stopped at a crucial point. . Waiting for arnavs recovery and learn abt his past...

Pls do pm once you update....

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey dear plz plz only one note when will you update next timee.....plz plz it is more than month noww....

lavanya.lavs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hope all is well with you

Missed your updates

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I hope you haven't forgotten this story........its lovely read and i want to see this Arnav and Khushi falling madly for each other

ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hi everyone

I apologize for the long wait. I was out of town. I am deeply grateful for all of you for your patience.

To make up I am giving 4 updates. This will reveal the past of Arnav. Please forgive the grammatical errors. I have typed this in a hurry.

Before I forget again one more apology for wishing so late.

Happy New Year to all my dearest readers. God bless you with all joy, prosperity and happiness to you and your families.

Love you all.

Edited by ILoveFF - 4 years ago
ILoveFF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ILoveFF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ILoveFF thumbnail

ILoveFF thumbnail