New FF - Smile of Time - Th 2 - Chapter 70, 71 and 72 Updated - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I love the trust that has emerged between Arnav and Khushi, and how attached they have become to each other without realizing it, esp Arnav. Khushi is the catalyst that has him finally facing his demons. For her, he wants to be whole, to emerge from whatever it is that has been holding him back. And she will be with him every step of the way, no matter what...

Akash's defense of Arnav is also fantastic - he really has his brothers back. It is heartwarming to the rest of the family chime in too. The family may not understand him, and how can they since there is no much about him they don't know, but they are with him nonetheless.

I'm looking forward this new phase and Arnav and Khushi's relationship, where Arnav finally reveals his vulnerabilities and scars, and Khushi helps him overcome all. I wonder at what point will the two of them actually start thinking about what the other person actually means to them.

Can't wait for the big reveal about Arnav's past either. I have some guesses, and curious to know how close I am. Eagerly waiting for more...

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why is Yash so anti-Arnav ? He talk to and about Akash more lovingly than of or to Arnav. He seems to trust everyone except Arnav.

What has happened in the past that Arnav went into such nervous breadown and panic attack ?

This is like an acid-test for trust between Arnav and Khushi and even for Akash to trust Khushi when it is in regards to Arnav ? Is it the reason why Krish wanted Khushi's presence in Arnav's therapy, as she seems to motivate him and make him feel more emotions that anyone has ?

By the way, why did Akash not question Khushi's presence at that school, or why Arnav has taken her out with her there ?

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wonder what is past all about awesome update

frustrated12233 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What has happened ?? Was it tht bad??

Nice update

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can we have the update today..Plz...

jashu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When can we have update yaar? it's been 2 weeks already

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

when are we getting an update.........so eager to read the next chapter

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Buddy!

Wishing you a very happy 2020 and may this year be for health and happiness.

Hoping all's well at your end considering its going to be close to month since we heard from you.

Wishing you a ton loads of Happiness.

Cheers 🥂

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just as a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around… May the new year 2020 add a new beauty and freshness into your life. Happy New Year!🤩😍🥳

Hope everyone will have a happy and peaceful year ahead...😊

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy new year dear....hope we get our new year gift in the form of update....