Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameyadiaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ooh, I wanted more and more arshi, I think I am getting little impatient, well but yeah happy to c Khushi in the team, helping arnav to get well, fight his demons. Hopefully I will get to c more arshi then. Pls pls pleeeeeeeeeeeease don't make us wait so long if possible. But v will wait nonetheless if u r busy. 😁

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey when i got notification that u like my post i feel so happy bcoz i know u like when u update next ok now comment after reading...

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh aksh u still have doubts about khushi u yourself see how arnav trust her and spoke to her then why this???? Hope u remove your doubts in future when u see khushi is helping arnav....

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good to see Khushi being involved in Arnav's treatment for which Arnav is finally ready to take.. loved reading this amazing update.. akash was superb.. Thanks for update 😊

jashu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was one of the fabulous story I have read so far.. awesome plot.. continue soon dear eagerly waiting

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Something is disturbing Arnav very badly . How come none of the family members knows nothing about it ?

His detached behavior from everyone screams trouble . He is suffering badly .

He is scared to lose Khushi's friendship , i am sure Khushi will prove Arnav wrong . Krish and Akash have decided to take Khushi's help . We are reaching near Arnav's past .

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

lovely update... way to go akash... you stood up for arnav

but i also feel whatever happened in the past needs to be told to the parents at least... they will only support and help

glad arnav is finally taking the step to fix whatever it is..

Akash will soon trust khushi like krish n arnav im sure!

eagerly waiting for the next!

coderlady thumbnail

arnav has taken a big leap emotionally and Khushi will be there to take care of him.

shoobie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So glad Arnav decided to deal with his past. with 3 most important people around him - I am sure he'll able to breakthrough the chains that's holding him back. Loved the update.

You are right when you spoke of people mentally blurring the line between friends and acquaintances. It may be a cliche, but it is in adversity that the distinction hits you.

Arnav's father really doesn't know his son, does he? His mother is not blameless either. She says it's fear of losing him that stops her from probing, but what kind of maternal love is that? Both are quick to assume the worst about him from what I have seen so far. "He is like that only." is the easy way out, isn't it?

For someone so rational, organised, shrewd in all that he does, these panic attacks must be devastating. The helplessness must gnaw at him. Waiting to read what triggered these.