Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope whatever is the cause of Arnav’s attack is revealed soon .. I think he got deep rooted problem, let’s see

It has to be something very serious. I really liked the way you built up the tempo. I know we are heading towards a grand revelation. Actually I have recently attended a Mental Health First Aid Training and found that the amount of mental problems people face are enormous. Even though it looked like sexual harassment, I am not sure about it anymore. It can't be one off incident to make him disturbed to this level.

I understand Arnav's fears. Will she remain his friend after finding the truth? Is she be strong enough to deal with it? We don't want her to develop an illness after witnessing what Arnav went through. Krish must be sure of her mental strength.

This is a wonderful story and glad I am stumbled on it and following it.

Take care and see you in the next instalment.

PS:I am still surprised to find that his parents were not aware of what happened to Arnav in his teens. Where were they?

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 4 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update

Arnav has a really bad past that's haunting him

Hope he will get cure soon

Looking forward to the next update

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally.. Getting in Arnav's past!!!

But sooooo slowly.. Each update I feel we will get to know abt his past n it shifts to the next one😒

Anyhow, I love this story n wait for ur updates

Hope to get one more in a day or two, as u usually do..

Love

Vandie

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Finally a huge step.

Looking forward for more

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

How come his parents are not aware and siblings

When a person drastically change it is due to a life changing event

Or are they careless?

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am getting really worried now.... really worried... it's more serious than whatever i was thinking...

whats wrong with his father... i didn't like the way he talked... I loved that Lakshman in akash... loved it...

i really hope he will be fine soooon.... i feel like khushi will play an important role in this...

i am loving this more n more...

waiting ...for the next..

plz don't make these fragile hearts (your readers) wait for long...

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I thought at least this update we will come to know what was the untoward incident that happened during his school days which he has not forgotten till date .So you have maintained the suspense. We don’t even have a clue.

Here I would also love to mention the bonding of the brothers they have kept the secret between them for so many years so much so the family are unaware of the crisis their son is undergoing. How nicely Aakash convinced Yash regarding Arnav and his work .

Krish also had a tough time convincing Aakash in involving Kushi to help Arnav .But the real acid test is for Kushi how is she going to react when she comes to know about this problem. No doubt as a friend she is ready to help but at the same time she is very emotional and she can break down also. Arnav is also scared he may lose kushi’s friendship because right now it’s her friendship that keeps him going.

All in all waiting for the next chapter.

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Good that Arnav has agreed with the therapy. And the best part is he is ok with Khushi being with him. Hoping to get a little insight about Arnav's past in the coming updates. Hoping to hear soon from u. Awesome update as usual.

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely! But, I was hoping they'd understand some of their feelings! Arnav is thinking about her which is good. I think this therapy will bring them closer and help them realise they are more than just friends!

Cheers