cant stop thinking about this story.

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Plz update can't wait now...

jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When you update next it’s too long..story is loosing its momentum.with gap in updates .. this is brilliantly written story .. sad to see it going this path

ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for being so patient and supportive. I am grateful to all of you.

I apologize for the delayed update. But from now the updates may be very irregular due to personal commitments. I am surely not leaving this story unfinished. Please do bear with me.

Enjoy Chapter 66.

ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg! I am really worried but wat happened to arnav in the past. I’m glad that he’s seeking help now to get over it. It’s clear that arnav loves Khushi, but does he realize it?

Akash is not sure abt Khushi. Can’t blame him either. Hope in coming days there’d will be instances that will make him trust and respect her.

Sushmita75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have read a lot of Arshi ffs but this is one of the best. You build the plot beautifully and keep the readers hooked. I am always disappointed when I come to the end because I just want to continue to know how the story is going to progress. U r doing an amazing job so pls keep it up.

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So Arnav is ready to start his therapy sessions to overcome his darkest phase in his past life n is also worried that how khushi will react when she will see him in that condition but I’m sure she is the one who will bring back him from those nightmares.

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

😱 what has happens to Arnav that requires very intense therapy. Hope all goes well and they all come out strong. Khushi and Arnav relationships progress. Very well written emotions