Users

Frequent Posters

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

wonder what had happened awesome update

coderlady thumbnail

Whatever happened at school would have to be an ordeal. Did Arnav think he could take it and wanted to face it or he just didn't want to reveal anything and tried to hide it? Lets see what he will say to Khushi.

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So sad to see Arnav in such a condition.. he was so happy when he went to bakery but suddenly everything went down the hill.. what could have happened with Arnav there?? nice update.. Thanks

momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Really wonderful update... Feeling sorry for Arnav. Hope he shares with Khushi

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg! It started off so well. Arnav getting upset that Khushi won’t go with him.. it was kinda uncharacteristic that he wasn’t understanding wat Khushi said was true.. everyone wud ask y Khushi was going with arnav to see around London..

Th bakery part was wonderful.. I was surprised that arnav din recognize his own recipe. But arnav was soo happy wen he left.

Though it’s understandable that Khushi din know going to arnav school wud b such a terrible thing.. but I still wish it din happen.. they were so happy..

But wat gives me hope is that even though arnav refused to speak to anyone else, he was willing to speak to Khushi..

Eager to read more

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful updates

So sad arnav has another panic attack, whatever happened must be really bad . How come no knows what happened with arnav other than Krish & akash.

I feel akash & Krish must have heard arshi conversation because akash was no surprised to see khushi with arnav

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved..Loved the updates..

I am already in love with this story.. loving it more and more now...

He didn't correct the girlfriend part..... Yayee... What happened in the past... I am really curious.. same time ..I worried.. to read it..

Khushi is really worried about arnav... Me too... I am waiting to read the next part... Will he tell her everything...

Akash is going to get another shock soon.. about his brother... He will soon join the dots and will find the person behind his brothers smile..

Loved the update... Waiting impatiently for the next..

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It is indeed sad that Arnav and kushi’s sightseeing trip in London ended in up on a tragic note. Arnav’s visit to his school triggered some unpleasant memories of his past which resulted in a meltdown.

Right now kushi is feeling guilty she feels she is responsible for what happened. The positive thing of this incident is Arnav is ready to share his past with her which is a positive sign.

can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe this is the trigger for aranav to unravel his past

Sometimes u just need that final push

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

can you please update? I would like to read 100s of chapter of this story. I dont have enough patience to wait for a fortnight for one chapter.