Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome updates. Hope Arnav shares with khushi why he had panic attack and about his past. Now one more person added to the list who knows about arshi friendship.

amadea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update, panic attack !what happened with him in the past

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for updating.... It was lovely to see Arnav adamant on taking khushi out.... Wish it had not ended this way....

Didn't understand the age relation between mrs Evans and Arnav, if she was little when he quit the job, how is she in her mid-forties now ?

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome. I think he will share his past with Khushi . Waiting for his past to be revealed.

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Glad to have an update after so many days..

I guess u will let us know about Arnie's past in next update.. The suspense is killing.. Now Anita as well as Akash also knows abt their FRIENDSHIP..

Please don't take so many days to give next update..

Waiting eagerly

Love

Vandie

Sushmita75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update thanks for going on even though u have a busy schedule in real live. We readers do appreciate it.

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

superb updates

continue soon

will arnav share his past with khushi?

Very emotional update. Khushi was introduced to Anita as Arnav's best friend. I think now Akash knows it too. Their visit to Cake shop was good. But a trip to the school turned out to be a disaster. At the age of 16 Arnav worked for two years, saved money and bought a second hand Bentley. I guess whatever happened to him has happened earlier than that. He survived the incident, gotten over it, worked hard and bought a car. Then why is that incident still haunting him? Did same thing happened again after he turned 18? I still put my money on a physical abuse. Who was the culprit? How come no one in the family knows about it?

Girl, you have safe guarded the mystery far too long. You need to reveal it soon. The suspense is killing.

But, I must say, full credit to you for keeping this story interesting and keeping the suspense under wraps until now.

Cheers......

Edited by Savera84 - 4 years ago
hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What is so bad has happens to Arnav that he got panic attack? school? Can’t wait to know about Arnav past. It getting very interesting. Feel so bad for Arnav though. He pretends to be so strong but in reality so broken.

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 64—what would be Khushi reaction when she will find out that only reason Arnav befriended her was due to Krish. can’t wait for all the mystery to be revealed.