New FF - Smile of Time - Th 2 - Chapter 70, 71 and 72 Updated - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Short and sweet. Lovely chapter. As you have rightly said, there are 4 love stories and many other characters. You are doing justice to each one of them. Wonderful!

Is it Nihaal who spread the rumour about Arnav getting married or is it someone else? Arnav forced his way out of Nihaal, but I don't think he can keep his friendship with Khushi from everyone any longer. I loved the way everyone defended their respective partner/hone wala when Anita admired young Shyam. So, the cat was almost out of the bag at that instant.

Arnav went for shopping for the first time in his life just to spend time with Khushi. How sweet?

Waiting for their proper date in London.

Cheers.........

lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow... Lovely update...

I am waiting to know who saw them together.... Doesn't seem like it's Nihaal... He didn't see khushi..

Khushi blabbering was so cute....theSe updates are like fresh breath for me... In this stressful life....

Thanku thanku thanku soooo much for the update...

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww to cute. khushi has no filter but Arnav is definitely enjoying the attention. Love their hide and seek game. Can’t wait to tour around London with Arnav and Khushi.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I hope they get to spend some time... Will krish know about their feelings?

I hope nihal does not tell anyone that arnav has a special friend out of excitement

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome, Different place maybe Arnav can think more clearly about them

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought Nihal must be the one who saw Arshi together in Payash marriage.. If not him, then who?? Wonderful update as usual, but it's a short one, and a single one too.. Usually u give two updates at a time.. Hope we get another one in a few hours.. If not, then update next ASAP..

Love

Vandie

bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

What a beautiful chapter......You are an amazing writer..Awaiting to read further

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha... just as I thought.. but Nihaal din see Khushi or any girl with him fo that matter.

And arnav was smiling and smoking hearing Khushi is going to London. How much he has changed..

I like how much both of them were looking forward to spending time together away from the crowd.

But the last line.. wats going on in arnavs mind.

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome. Looking forward to their Spending time together. Continue soon.

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just love the update........i knew it nihal and arnav was going to same cafe.....but still he is not able to find out about arnav and khushi or may be he know????? There are two person who overheard khushi and arnav conversation that day and i guess 1 is nihal....ok coming to update love the khushi describe about arnav's childhood pictures....just love it.....hope arnav soon realize that he is in love with khushi.

Now waiting for their london outing just two of them....thks for update....plz next time update lit bit early...plz