Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Omg. Rumors about Arnav getting married and khushi was upset. This two are so dumb. They both can’t see themselves with each other yet haven’t realized what they feel. Anyhow, I think one of the person who heard Arnav and Khushi is Nihaal. Can’t wait to for next update. Do not like the cliffhanger. so many secrets

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Was it nihaal who overheard and now playing a prank?

Super man both are half in love looks like

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Something fishy going on both Arnav 's wedding plans and Mr Sinha's business..I hope Arnav remain one step ahead of everyone

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing updates.. mr. sinha seems to have some vested interest in collaborating with Raizada's and Arnav's father is very eager too.. something is missing.. Nihaal too is not very happy about this taking over.. but don't think ASR will like any liability to be attached to his company.. waiting to see where this entire drama goes.. interesting to know somebody did tried to get to the depth of Khushi's feelings by this prank of ASR getting married.. eager to know who is behind it.. loved reading amazing updates.. Thanks 😊

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh... God, where were they going ? Is it to the same coffee place that Arnav and Khushi meet? Was it Nihal who played the prank, knowing about Khushi and Arnav’s friendship? Please don’t stop at this crunch time for long

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Read the updates it was awesome. I feel someone has seen Arnav and kushi during Aakash marriage and has played a prank on them to gauge their reaction and depth of their feelings for each other. But Arnav and kushi are dumb they still can’t realize what they feel for each other. Could be Nihal has played a prank on them because looks like he has taken Arnav to the place which is Arnav and kushi’s meeting place.

This new entry Mr Sinha has come with an ulterior motive he wants to do business with the Raizadas that too with Arnav .Hope he is not one of Arnav’s rejected girlfriend’s father. Loved the way how Arnav side lined him and rejected his offer. But father seems to be too smitten with him and wants to do business with him.But Arnav is too smart for his shoes he is way ahead of his father in business .He may find out sinha’s plans

This story is getting too interesting can’t wait to read more

Edited by abivicky86 - 5 years ago
Ameyadiaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice, I think nihaal took him to same cafe that arshi meet, can't wait for next update

Edited by Ameyadiaz - 5 years ago
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mysterious... Update soon dear..

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pls update soon.. I’m checking every hour every day. Can’t wait to know where Nihaal took arnav n wat follows