Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

I love ASR

Someone going to be in big trouble spreading a rumor about ASR wedding

Lovely updates

Looking forward to read as what made ASR shocked

Wonderful parts.

As if the current mystery relating Arnav is not enough, we got 3 more added to the mix.

As expressed by everyone else around here, before, people play more pranks, these two better realize themselves that they mean lot more than a friend to the other. With the type of understanding and levelheadedness they posses, they need to realize themselves.

I don't know why, Sinha sounds trouble. He may be taking revenge on behalf of someone else. Yes, he did ask Arnav to buy his company. He already involved Yash as a trump card. They way Arnav studied about Sinha's company within a hour or so, Sinha had ample time to study and act on his motives.

Krish is Arnav's best friend and I don't think he will play a prank like that. Payal is new member in the family and I don't think she is involved. Aakash worships Arnav and they both know the pain of the past. So, what are odds if it turned out to be Khushi?

Now, What is Nihaal cooking. That was a real cliffhanger.

Waiting for the next chapter.

Cheers......

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ASR n his temper🤣🤣🤣

Dad ko bhi nhi chhoda

Wonderful updates.. I feel Nihaal has taken dear Arnie to the cafe.. N he has dropped the bomb of marriage.. Some CONSPIRACY 😉 to know Arshi secret.. I remember somebody saw them together during marriage rituals.. Ab to jaldi update banta hai.. Waiting eagerly

Love

Vandie

Edited by Vandie - 5 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

I thought Mr Sinha was going to talk about his daughter but it turned out to be a company.

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Few chapters back we know someone got to know the relationship between ArShi and it should be the same person who must have played this prank.

And where is Nihaal taking Arnav?

Can you please post frequently?

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think it is Nihaal who has spread ASR's marriage rumour . Is that why Arnav is shocked at the end ?

Arnav wants to clear his relationship status to Khushi immediately . Why ?

Agreed he doesn't believe in marriage and committment , it is high time he analyzes his actions . He is affected with Khushi's presence and absence .

Khushi's antics are cute . No wonder Arnav loves to tease her 😉

I love ASR's way of dealing business , his no nonsense approach is very appealing . Parashar sinha seems to have hidden agenda . Is he trying to sell his failing business to the Raizadas ? If yes he will see how ASR deals with shady people . Yash is desperate to please his friend . Mixing personal and professional relationship will cause rift . He should trust Arnav's sound judgment regarding Business dealings .

mnpl52008 thumbnail

I think nihal knows about khushi & arnav friendship.

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So someone knows abt arnav n Khush is friendship n probably wondering if it’s somet more.

From where we have ended I guess it was Nihaal. N they r probably now at fe arnav n khushi go to..

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey why this cliffhanger????? Where nihal takes him????may be same café where khushi and arnav go mostly.....thnks for update dear....now we have to wait and this wait kills me......plz updte fast...plz plz

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oops it is the cafe awesome updates